Sign in to follow this  
frankied

Has anyone been able to purchase RZ tix during the general public sale?

Just curious to see if anybody has been able to purchase Red Zone ticket during the general public sale (not the pre-sales). Anybody?

Yes I got 2 for Glasgow  second night on the first day of public sale last week. 

Hoping for ones for Montreal, but they weren't even an option for the iNNOCENCE presale so I think they'll just be 'SOLD OUT' on general sale today.

Today I answered my own question. Was able to get 2 RZ tix in chicago during the general public sale.

What is the capacity for RZ? 1000? 500 in each one?

I believe it's 50 in each one for a total of 100

Hoping for ones for Montreal, but they weren't even an option for the iNNOCENCE presale so I think they'll just be 'SOLD OUT' on general sale today.

No--they hold back some tix for the general onsale, so at least some RZ were available for MTL today, I'm sure.

Oh, and by the way, I snagged 1 RZ for Chicago 3 today, which I'm very happy about.

Edited by mike7man

No--they hold back some tix for the general onsale, so at least some RZ were available for MTL today, I'm sure.

Oh, and by the way, I snagged 1 RZ for Chicago 3 today, which I'm very happy about.

Montreal's website has the available sections shown when you buy and Red Zone wasn't even selectable after the eXPERIENCE presale. Seems the only way you can still get them is through the Red Zone VIP package.

I'm not sure you're getting what I'm saying--usually, the presale and regular onsale allotments are separate.  Just because ticket category X sells out in the presale does NOT mean they aren't available in the general onsale.  So, they could have sold out of the presale RZ with just the experience folks, with none left for the innocence folks--but there would very likely still be a regular onsale allotment for today.  Did you check?  (Although by now they'd be gone, I imagine.)

BTW, I just realized that RZ tix in Montreal were the same price as regular GAs!!  Holy moly.

Edited by mike7man

BTW, I just realized that RZ tix in Montreal were the same price as regular GAs!!  Holy moly.

It said that on the map, but on the screen before it, it had them at $300+ like everywhere else.

I got RZ for Antwerp, and Chicago. Why are RZ in Chicago $100 more than in Belgium?  My daughter better love me for thist one!

Who knows--estimating market demand, I guess.  Ordinarily, the variation is fairly minor.  How much are RZ in Belgium?

I'm not sure you're getting what I'm saying--usually, the presale and regular onsale allotments are separate.  Just because ticket category X sells out in the presale does NOT mean they aren't available in the general onsale.  So, they could have sold out of the presale RZ with just the experience folks, with none left for the innocence folks--but there would very likely still be a regular onsale allotment for today.  Did you check?  (Although by now they'd be gone, I imagine.)

Yes I understand, you're not understanding what I said. I did check and as I said that even before the general sale began the Red Zone was not an option nor did it become available during the sale, it was crossed out on both of the new dates.

Yes I understand, you're not understanding what I said. I did check and as I said that even before the general sale began the Red Zone was not an option nor did it become available during the sale, it was crossed out on both of the new dates.

Oh, OK, now I get it.  Sorry.  Wow, that's strange--as far as I know, unprecedented.  Very odd.

Also, for what it's worth, somebody else posted that there were both GA and RZs available this afternoon for MTL 4.

And finally, I think something else that impeded my understanding you is that in TM-controlled sales, you can't see anything about the types of available tickets until the sale period begins.  I gather this was different w/the ticketing system for MTL.

Edited by mike7man

RZ for Montreal involves a confusing purchase process. On the site page DON'T click the yellow tab for tickets. Rather scroll down to the Red Zone tab and click that.

RZ is still available and I think it is because it says sold out on the regular tickets page but you have to go to a completely separate page to purchase them. Pretty crazy system.

Hope that works for you!!

Sounds like dragonfaerie has saved the day.  Good luck, Simon.

Mike

I got RZ for Antwerp, and Chicago. Why are RZ in Chicago $100 more than in Belgium?  My daughter better love me for thist one!

nice to see that people from US are travelling to Belgium to watch a show.  I'm from Antwerp myself and going to Antwerp (of course)  and NYC as well  :-)

sorry for the silly question.. (am unwell) must be the frangelico I had..... but are there red zone tickets for this tour as well ?

Sign in to follow this