Sign in to follow this  
acedj1

Stage layout? Are my seats good?

Scored two great tickets 6 rows up in section 117 for a good price in pre sale, June 29.

Now I'm panicking a bit as they are at the end of what looks to be like a very long stage.

Is there any info yet on how the stage is laid out? Will I be looking at the side of their heads all night?

there is a lot of info on stage layout, particularly the San Jose maps.  You'll be behind the band or they will be at the opposite side of the stadium at various points of the concert. There is no substitute for closeness, imo. So you'll have great seats for a portion of the show and fair seats when they are at the opposite end.

Looking around for some different venue maps, after noticing some of the venues in Europe O2's with nice 3-D cutaways, I noticed Stub Hub has different filtering options than TicketMaster. Thought I'd throw it out, if it can help.

Example:

post-410766-0-59669900-1418744063_thumb.jpg

there is a lot of info on stage layout, particularly the San Jose maps.  You'll be behind the band or they will be at the opposite side of the stadium at various points of the concert. There is no substitute for closeness, imo. So you'll have great seats for a portion of the show and fair seats when they are at the opposite end.

What he said--see main threads in "Stage Design" and "Rear/Side Seats" in the main forum below.  Your seats are directly behind the main stage; you'll be close to them when they're there, but seeing them mostly from the back.  That's why your seats are not full price.  When they're at the b-stage (by the RZs), you'll see them from across the floor.

The VIP package seats for Chicago United Center were all coming up on the end of the stage closer to the Red Zone side. I wonder why they would've put the VIP package seats behind the stage? Seems kind of odd.

Those are the "lower-price" VIP tix.  Those will have a good view of the b-stage/RZs.

From the pics of the stage that were on Ticketmaster it looked like the main stage would be the one by the Red Zone cause it's the bigger one (the stage at the other end looks too small to be a main stage) but I guess all of this is just speculation anyway until there's some kind of official word. The United Center isn't that big inside so it's not like those are bad seats or anything.

Sign in to follow this