Sign in to follow this  
yves

The same old sh..... with the purchase of tickets...

I am long time U2 fan, but today I'm bored.

I'm bored because I haven't got my tix for next tour eventhough I'm a U2 "Suscriber"...

A problem with the online Credit card purchase for 2 dates, and then when all goes again well, no more tickets, even though on pre-sales...

I went to general sale with hope... And same result. No more red zone tix...

So my Chritmas gift for my girlfriend flew...

And I am more desapointed when I see all the interested buyers of tix selling them a fortune on the net...

So today, I just want to say: F*CK and good concerts for the real public and fans!

yves, dont give up. I heard people that was able to get RZ tickets, GA and 100-level hours after general sales begins!

I'll try, but I really think it's lost for that time!

But thanks fo your words! ;)

I'll try, but I really think it's lost for that time!

But thanks fo your words! ;)

Keep trying today! And later you'll give us a good news! :)

No good news... Next tour... Got to find another Christmas gift, I refuse to buy something coming from black f***ckin' market!

No good news... Next tour... Got to find another Christmas gift, I refuse to buy something coming from black f***ckin' market!

There are a lot of tickets (face value - all seat levels) for Chicago 3 and 4.

Thanks but I can't travel to a place so far from my home in Geneva! ;)

Chances are good, if you're patient (not easy, I know) and keep an eye out (on this site and with the vendors selling tix for places close enough to you), that you'll be able to get tickets at face.  Various folks on this site will sell tix for face (people will post from time to time; this is already happening); actually, if I were you I'd post on this site saying what you're looking for.  Also, somewhere around from c. 2 weeks before the show, more tickets will be released (without notice) and will just appear on various vendor's websites.  So check often, and there's a good chance you'll score something.

Sign in to follow this