So I was a little too slow this morning again, I'll have to go to StubHub - is there anyplace on the forums where it's ok to ask if anybody's selling tix?

i lost out to but sent an email to tbastards maybe they will feel sorry and sell me at face value the tickets i need. everybody should send an angry e-mail to them.

customer_support@ticketmaster.com, 

Don't think there's much point in that. Either you get them or you're too slow. I have enough for 1 ticket right now but not 2, and my friend can't send me any money for a while. I just hope that the prices don't keep hiking up!

Just to let you know how the ticket general on sale went for New York City. No one I know got GA tickets during the general on-sale for any of the 6 New York City dates available. During the general on-sale everyone had the ticketmaster website up and used their ticketmaster app at the same time. The only way anyone got a GA for New York City was during the pre-sale. So a big thank you to U2.Com and the fanclub membership for that.

In all other North American cities, fans could GAs within 15 mintues of the general on-sale using their ticketmaster app. They also got other cities on the pre-sale. I heard Boston was just has hard ast New York City though.

I live in New York City so I hope to go to all the shows. I unfortunatley will have to figure out how to get GAs on re-sale. I have no idea how to afford that. I hope the ticket prices go down as they are in the $400-900 range right now for 1 GA ticket. I have seen every tour since the War Tour so I don't want to miss out on this tour.

Just to let you know how the ticket general on sale went for New York City. No one I know got GA tickets during the general on-sale for any of the 6 New York City dates available.

Not today, but I was able to score one GA during the public sale to MSG last week. That doesn't negate your statement, though, since you don't know me ;-)

So I was a little too slow this morning again, I'll have to go to StubHub - is there anyplace on the forums where it's ok to ask if anybody's selling tix?

Sorry to hear it!  How frustrating.  If I were you, I wouldn't go to stubhub (or ebay) just yet.  I'd suggest posting here (a new topic) that you're looking for 1 GA to whichever show you have in mind.  You might try doing the same in the "New York" section in one of the upper threads.  And eventually the mods will work something out on this site for trading, selling to each other for face, etc.  In any case, I'd definitely NOT buy any tix on the reselling market for a good while--maybe months.  Those will be around for a long time; you have time to try to work something out through u2.com and the members.

Do that--I know it's tough waiting, but things always develop over time w/these things.  And again, it's not like you won't be able to buy on the secondary market later if you have to--you will, and probably for a lower price than now, too!

:Public sale last week?? I only saw anything about today's!

The first 4 shows for NYC went on sale last Monday.

Perenelle, somebody already posted about selling some MSG tix in the forum.  You might private message them to see if they have something that could help you--and again, you have tons of time to work this out, so try not to worry.

Sign in to follow this