Sign in to follow this  
passenger789

VERY slow additional show sales today

Wow, at 12:30 today, after 30 minutes, still tons of good seats left for both new shows, even GA floor... no scalped tix/scalper hoarding in view for those 2 add shows in MTL  :)

Slow all over.  When NYC and Boston both have 1/2 the arena left to sell, its an issue.  They over priced and over reached, this time round and its glaringly obvious.  Thinking ahead, I'm questioning how they would fill stadiums only a year later...I could see that getting scraped. 

Nah, they'll be back for stadiums in 2016.  The stadiums will have lots more semi-reasonably priced tix than the arenas (which are something like 1/2 the seats at top price).

Yeah I agree, stadiums will have much more reasonable offerings and they will learn from this. I've got to say though I am REALLY looking forward to seeing them in an arena a couple of times first. Best of both worlds with this tour hopefully :)

I have tickets for MSG in July but when I saw there were GAs available for Montreal I was like "why the heck not, road trip!" Despite having traveled a lot all over the world, I've never been to Montreal :-)

I have tickets for MSG in July but when I saw there were GAs available for Montreal I was like "why the heck not, road trip!" Despite having traveled a lot all over the world, I've never been to Montreal :-)

Absolutely Tina...I've made the trip for a few tours in  the past and have tickets for the weekend shows in June.  The ride from Hartford's bout 5 hrs but its a really easy and nice ride...Great city in the summer, you'll love t he trip.  

Nah, they'll be back for stadiums in 2016.  The stadiums will have lots more semi-reasonably priced tix than the arenas (which are something like 1/2 the seats at top price).

Yeah, probably right..this whole thing has a long, long way to play out.

That sounds awesome...what better excuse for a road trip :D

Absolutely Tina...I've made the trip for a few tours in  the past and have tickets for the weekend shows in June.  The ride from Hartford's bout 5 hrs but its a really easy and nice ride...Great city in the summer, you'll love t he trip.  

Right on Guys, Montrealers love having guests visit!! :D  

I'm glad to see I've made a great choice today. BTW, I bought those GA tickets late this afternoon around 4:30 so they're still might be more available. I live in SE CT so it should be a lovely ride next June.

Edited by TinaU2

Right on Guys, Montrealers love having guests visit!! :D  

The concert is a GREAT reason to visit for a first time visitor to Montreal.

The concert is a GREAT reason to visit for a first time visitor to Montreal.

That is exactly what I am doing

Sign in to follow this