Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

Looking for 2 MSG, any date

Hi, lost out 4th time in a row at TM, want to find 2 GA's that aren't incredibly overpriced. Please PM!!

Perenelle, give it time.  I didn't pick up any for Mondays show either.  The sales were really slow today.  Obviously GA's sold, but 1/2 of MSG is still available.  Stubhub has GA's for 200.00 already...While that seems like a lot, its already 1/2 of what was offered last week.  These shows are 3 seaons away, you'll be able to get a GA for face value come summer, easily. 

Perenelle, give it time. I didn't pick up any for Mondays show either. The sales were really slow today. Obviously GA's sold, but 1/2 of MSG is still available. Stubhub has GA's for 200.00 already...While that seems like a lot, its already 1/2 of what was offered last week. These shows are 3 seaons away, you'll be able to get a GA for face value come summer, easily.

Bought for Monday today- sec 115 row 5 - hope next to stage- still lots of good seats left- picked Monday for best seat selection and have the Saturday before- this show will get popular when it's the last show before a month off before European Leg! (Maybe) Edited by nitz1

Hi, I have two tix to MSG, one for Thursday July 23 and one for Monday July 27; unfortunately the people I purchased them for backed out and I am left with these tickets! Also unfortunately they aren't exactly what you are looking for since they are both reserved seats. I am charging just what I paid for them $312.40/each. please email removed please us PM feature - mods or pm me. thanks

Sign in to follow this