Sign in to follow this  
periferal

Anyone looking for/willing to trade MSG Tickets...?

Hi everyone.  I come here as "Santa Claus of tickets" for people looking for any New York/MSG tickets.  

The first thing I will tell you is that I discovered that you increase your odds immensely of getting tickets if you use the TM APP for iPhone. That being said,  I was able to get a handful of tickets for all six MSG shows.  In fact my excitement over the tour led me to go a little crazy.  :-)  

What I'm looking to do now is either trade some of my tickets (really looking for at least one night of the GA experience) or just sell them for face value to fans that got shut out.  At the end of the day I just need at least one ticket per show (one night i need two for my new wife :-).  

I'm not sure if posting what I have here would be frowned upon, but if you email me I'm happy to discuss in detail.  My email is: mod edit : email removed, please use the PM feature for contacting each other, thanks

I can also tell you that all the tickets I got are hard tickets so no need to worry about transferring them or whatever.  

Anyway I look forward to hearing from you and and hopefully we can help each other out.  

-Matt

Unfortunately I have no tickets to trade, but if you are looking to sell MSG tickets for sunday the 26th I'd be happy to take them.

i'm looking to buy 2 tix to the july 18th show in the 100 sections or 200 sections 

and wondering what you have for that night

Hi Evan,

How are you?  Right now I only have 2 for 7/18 and I plan to use them with my wife.  For all other nights I have some options.  Here's a list...

post-324625-0-17521600-1418935849_thumb.jpg

Let me know if you have interest in any others.

Edited by periferal

Unfortunately I have no tickets to trade, but if you are looking to sell MSG tickets for sunday the 26th I'd be happy to take them.

Hi Kevin,

I have one ticket for the 26th I'd be happy to sell for face value. 

i'm mostly looking for the 18th but what are the prices of the other tix since your using the 18th 

Basically the OK seats are $118/35/ticket and the better seats are $312.40/ticket. All face value from what I paid to Ticketmaster.  

I have 2 GA for the 26th (Sun.) and wouldn't mind trading (and paying diff.) for decent reserved seating (BF - a U2 show virgin - is not as dedicated as me!) I would also like to purchase 1 GA for the 23rd (Thurs.). Will be traveling from Texas.

I have one GA ticket available for either 23, 26 or 27th.  Looking to trade for a GA of one of those other nights. (I have 2 GAs for each of those 3 shows, but would prefer to have 3 tix for one night).

mod edit : email removed, please use the PM feature for contacting each other, thanks

Hi,

I have one GA for 07/22 and I'm looking to trade it for the 18th (GA). Please let me know if interested!

mod edit : email removed, please use the PM feature for contacting each other, thanks

Hi All,

I have 1 GA ticket for 7/26 (SUN) and 1 GA ticket for 7/27(MON) show at MSG. I would rather trade for GA tickets for the 7/18 (SAT) and 7/19 (SUN) shows to attend with my sister, who introduced me to U2 when I was 12. Willing to trade singly or as a pair as needed. Not interested in turning profit, just want to share the moment with my sis.

mod edit : email removed, please use the PM feature

I have 2 GA for the 26th (Sun.) and wouldn't mind trading (and paying diff.) for decent reserved seating (BF - a U2 show virgin - is not as dedicated as me!) I would also like to purchase 1 GA for the 23rd (Thurs.). Will be traveling from Texas.

I have a front row, aisle seat in section 114, so as close as you can get to the floor with a seat. But I would trade you for a GA if you paid the ticket difference. That seat was $312.40. LMK.

I have a single for 7/30 in sec 113.  Looking to trade for similar location/value for 7/18 or 7/26.

Not sure if this will work out, but it's worth a shot. Figured I would re-post and mention that I do not require that it be trade-only or anything. Doesn't have to be 2 tickets at once either, 1 or the other would work too.

I have 1 GA ticket for the 26th
1 GA ticket for the 27th

Willing to buy/trade/sell these if I can get what I want...1 GA ticket to the 18th and 1 GA ticket to the 19th shows, to see them with my older sister who turned me on to U2 when I was a kid. Haven't seen a show with her since Elevation 2001 in Boston.

If you can help me get this done, I'm happy to offer a trade or discount in gratitude. Sorry it's 2 separate nights, but maybe we could just work with one of those nights if you like. Basically, I'm open to all ideas, especially ones I haven't thought of!

Amici,
Matt
[MOD EDIT] PM here.

Hi everyone.  I come here as "Santa Claus of tickets" for people looking for any New York/MSG tickets.  

The first thing I will tell you is that I discovered that you increase your odds immensely of getting tickets if you use the TM APP for iPhone. That being said,  I was able to get a handful of tickets for all six MSG shows.  In fact my excitement over the tour led me to go a little crazy.  :-)  

What I'm looking to do now is either trade some of my tickets (really looking for at least one night of the GA experience) or just sell them for face value to fans that got shut out.  At the end of the day I just need at least one ticket per show (one night i need two for my new wife :-).  

I'm not sure if posting what I have here would be frowned upon, but if you email me I'm happy to discuss in detail.  My email is: mod edit : email removed, please use the PM feature for contacting each other, thanks

I can also tell you that all the tickets I got are hard tickets so no need to worry about transferring them or whatever.  

Anyway I look forward to hearing from you and and hopefully we can help each other out.  

-Matt

Desperately looking for tickets for either 22nd or 23rd..

cannot work out how to PM you?

Cheers

-Matt

Desperately looking for tickets for either 22nd or 23rd..

cannot work out how to PM you?

Cheers

hover mouse over username & popup box will show 'send message'

I'm really interested in the 106 or 210 ticket for the 26th but all I have to trade is a section 111 row 10 seat 17 for the same date. I doubt you're interested but I thought I'd try.

Edited by Damoratis

Hello my friends.  For the July 27th show I have:

• Section 109, Row 9, Seats 5-6
  • Section 109, Row 11, Seats 3-4

I'd like to trade them for tickets to 7/31 or 7/30, but open to selling.  Let me know if you know anyone who's interested in either.

Thanks,

Perif

Not sure if this will work out, but it's worth a shot. Figured I would re-post and mention that I do not require that it be trade-only or anything. Doesn't have to be 2 tickets at once either, 1 or the other would work too.

I have 1 GA ticket for the 26th

1 GA ticket for the 27th

Willing to buy/trade/sell these if I can get what I want...1 GA ticket to the 18th and 1 GA ticket to the 19th shows, to see them with my older sister who turned me on to U2 when I was a kid. Haven't seen a show with her since Elevation 2001 in Boston.

If you can help me get this done, I'm happy to offer a trade or discount in gratitude. Sorry it's 2 separate nights, but maybe we could just work with one of those nights if you like. Basically, I'm open to all ideas, especially ones I haven't thought of!

Amici,

Matt

[MOD EDIT] PM here.

I would love to take my wife to her first show on July31st. I don't have any tickets to trade. Just the hope that something Good will happen. Thank you for the Post Periferal.

Darren Glick

Sign in to follow this