Sign in to follow this  
U2Cougar

Two tickets for 2nd night to Montreal

Just found out my mothers 70th bday is the same day as the tickets i bought! These are ticketless tickets  and are not transferable as you have to show up with the credit card and rphoto ID to get in?

Anyone know how or if i can sell these tickets?  Just want face value of course.  Seems like a shame to keep two fans form attending because I can't go.

Edited by U2Cougar

June 13th.  I called the venue and the evenko who sold the tickets and they told me I was SOL there are no transferes of tickets.  I said "so you'd really rather not have a persona attend and buy beer, food, etc?  You'd rather just have the tickets go to waste?" 

Don't panic yet.  The moderators here are working on these and related problems, and I think there's a good chance they'll work something out.

I think that basically your best option is that you show up and as they're letting people in, they'll scan your card and the tickets will then be printed out, and those people can go in, and get to the floor etc.

I live in Houston, tx so i won't be shoing up. ;)   thanks for the  info hopefully something can be worked out.  I can live with the $160 loss but it pisses me off a fan won't get to enjoy the tickets.

Sign in to follow this