Sign in to follow this  
bjespe

STAGE LAYOUT

anyone got a handle on if the main stage is on the red zone side or the other side of the arena?post-295704-0-20680300-1419706577_thumb.png

Yes.  Various evidence strongly suggests that the main stage is on the other end from the RZs, with a b-stage by the RZs.  For example, see the San Jose SAP arena's U2 map (from the venue, NOT the TM map).  See "Stage Design" thread for details. 

I honestly don't think there will be a B-side...other "evidence" suggests one long stage with RZ at one end...at least that is my wish! 

Possible, but unlikely.  Attached below is the San Jose SAP map.  Notice that the RZs are by what appears to be a smaller b-stage, while the main stage is on the other end, with a full-length catwalk connecting them.  And note the detail--the SAP folks told me this was sent to them by U2 Production.  Also notice the price structure (seats colored the same cost the same), which further fits w/the main stage being on the other side from the RZs/b-stage.  Price structures in other venues are similar.

post-295258-0-69769300-1419710500_thumb.jpg

Edited by mike7man

Does anyone have a clue about lining up for GA's?  I noticed there is a north and south GA.  Does this mean two different lines?  What do you think?

Nobody knows.  Yet another piece of helpful info that the fans don't have (yet).

Sign in to follow this