Sign in to follow this  
U2paddy

transfer 2 A tix for first show

Hello i am from Mexico city, visa for entry Canada DENIED. so I have 2 GA spare tickets which i might lost, because of that stoopid TM/venue policy on non-transferable paperless tickets. If anyone interested and can convince TM Canada to allow these tickets to be transfered to charge to another credit card, that would be a win-win situation. 

Thanks and let me know. PM

Edited by U2paddy

i am from Mexico city, visa for entry Canada DENIED. so I have 2 GA spare tickets which i might lost, because of that stoopid TM/venue policy on non-transferable paperless tickets. If anyone interested and can convince TM Canada to allow these tickets to be transfered to charge to another credit card, that would be a win-win situation. 

Thanks and let me know. PM

Well, it seems that this is near impossible to do. I' have been told that you would have to send your credit card used for this purchase, a copy of your photo id with signature, & a signed letter (signature to match photo id's signature) verifying the person using the card entry. Even so, because person wanting to use your tickets is not a family member, it is likely not to be accepted at gate. Your presence at the entry point would be required for this transaction to be 100% guaranteed.

Sign in to follow this