Hello everyone out there! My name is Nicole and I am from Edmonton, AB.I was heart broken to see that there are no tour dates for Edmonton in 2015 I don't want to give up hope that there is a chance that more dates will be added to this tour it makes me very sad to think U2 wont be coming here I have traveled to see them on other tours in the past but it is just not an option for me this time.I just wanted some feed back on the possibility of more locations/dates/leg being added to the tour. I am hoping,praying and crossing my fingers please someone tell there is a chance!! :unsure:  :(  :mellow:    

Thank you Kristaps for replying! I don't mind waiting but just knowing there is a chance U2 might come to Edmonton with this tour makes me feel a bit better I will keep on hoping and praying that does happen! Thanks again :rolleyes:

What Kristaps said--so don't throw in the towel!  If past tours are any guide, they'll do something like 3 major legs in all (this being only the first).  A second leg in 2016 will likely again come to North America and Europe, and a third leg will visit other places like South America, maybe Australia/Japan, etc.  Also, they did play Edmonton on the 360 tour, which is a good sign.  On the other hand, they are playing fewer cities than they have in prior tours, with dates in "pairs", which might not be a good omen.  Good luck!!

Niki I hope they do ive friends that live Calgary and it's been a couple of years since I went to that beautiful part of the world.

Sign in to follow this