Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

Another presale for NYC?

Ok, confused again - they did say they were adding NYC dates, correct? There's gonna be another presale?

theres no confusion at all.. i dont remember them announcing nyc dates but it doesnt mean there isnt any and they could still go on presale, just a matter of being patient till they notify ;)

Just received email saying July 30th has been added to new York and will go on presale Tuesday February 10th at 10am local

Just received email saying July 30th has been added to new York and will go on presale Tuesday February 10th at 10am local

Actually, that is the public onsale. Presale is noon Thursday.

Now I feel stupid, just got the notification in my e-mail this morning, thanks for all your replies, I appreciate it! :)

Can anyone help now that the opportunity has presented itself. I'm resident in the UK - 'experience' category, having not yet used my pre-sale code - can I use it to purchase for NYC show on 30th July?

Mine is still unused and right there on the tickets page. I'm gonna use it! If it hasn't been used yet, certainly you can use it on any show you want! Just remember it's 1-time only!

Sign in to follow this