Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

I got 'em! But now what?

I got my GA's, WOOOOOT!! :D But now I need to ask questions. The site said look at the ticket details page but that just brought me back to the sale page. They said there was a delay on the tickets and I can't find out for how long, and also these said they were e-tix but I heard from someone here that MSG is the only tour stop that they don't allow these on. When and how will I get my tix?

You'll get an email w/the e-tix.  The delay will not be very long--maybe a week or two, maybe less.  The delay is standard.  And E-tix are NOT the CCE thing--they're just like regular tix, but you print them out at home.  Congrats on getting your tix, finally!

My understanding with MSG GA tix, which I also just got two of, is that the options are either mobile (tix on your phone) or hard tickets mailed to you - no print at home option.  This is what Ticketmaster told me yesterday.  Does anyone have the print at home option for MSG GA tix?

Yeah, no using my tracfone and I have a tablet that I REALLY don't want to take with me, but my friend could have them on her phone if I switched to her phone #. I'll be talking to them tomorrow if I don't get a satisfactory e-mail back!

Uh-oh, I have a tracphone and 2 tix - I'd better contact them and request hard tix!!

I just got off the phone with a Ticketmaster rep - he said I will have the option of either printing them out or showing the ticket on my phone. I guess we'll find out when the ticket delay is up. With my luck I would get down there on 7/30 and my phone would die right before I go in.

question is, is the tour important enough for you to go through all the hassle ??

Yes, haha! Anyway it was no hassle. First they said that they couldn't be printed out at home, but then immediately said that they could deliver hard ones, so see, no hassle and I get to go!!

Edited by perenelle

Yes, haha! Anyway it was no hassle. First they said that they couldn't be printed out at home, but then immediately said that they could deliver hard ones, so see, no hassle and I get to go!!

I just changed mine to hard delivery as well - sorry crappy Galaxy S3, you've been cut out.

This would be a lot easier to figure out if you wait until the delay is lifted, rather than try and guess what might happen and invent potential obstacles. The show isn't for 5 months. ;-)

Sign in to follow this