Sign in to follow this  
jakeward

London Sell Out Time

Hey!

I'm desperate for tickets to the added London show as for certain reasons I couldn't go for tickets for the initial dates. I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how quick they will sell out or just information on how quick they sold out for the initial dates.

Thanks

Jake

The general public sale is tomorrow for 2nd November London O2 tix. They don't always sell out but best to get onto the ticket site as early as poss when it opens to get a wider choice of what's left after the presales which ended today.

Good luck :)

:D go for it. I get nervous too, it's the excitement...and then the disbelief that they're yours!!

AXS is the vendor for O2 tickets, they have a great waiting room system where you can go in before the sale starts, enter all your details, check out ticket prices, seating plans etc, there is a bar that constantly refreshes so you can see something is happening and that the site or your pc hasn't crashed which I found very reassuring.

Then, when they go on sale you are put through in the order you went in the waiting room, so if you get in the waiting room well before 9am you will be get through quicker, I was in around 8.30 both times (pre-sale and general sale) and I had my tix within 10mins, 5mins the first time. 

Just make sure you take a screen shot of your confirmation on the web page in case something goes wrong...good luck :)

Disbelief is right, I'm not ashamed to say I cried a little bit with relief the first time  ^_^

Good advice Rhi, I did a practice run the other day, it works well, was in the waiting room 9ish and registered my details so all is ready to go!

Ahh that's interesting! I didn't know that! Thanks! i'm in school unfortunately in the morning but I'm going to go in early, so say if I get in for 8:15-8:30, should that be ok? 

Thanks again Guys, I appreciate it!

Jake

Yes that should be fine, probably the earlier you can do it the better as the site gets busy.

You can get in and register all your details (they suggest it on the page when you're in the waiting room), just have to click the button and fill it all in and you're ready to go - it saves time and secures your ticket quicker.

The actual sale starts at 9am

Best of luck Jake, let us know how you get on:)

Yes, I went through the tour page in here, when you click the date you want there is an auto divert that goes from Ticketmaster to AXS page (who run the O2 tix system) and you can go into their (AXS) waiting room by a click of a button - it's really straight forward to navigate and it also gives you time to look at the stadium layout and choose the area you'd prefer to have tix in subject to what's left :)

Edited by Anjana

I got ticks! Did any of you guys going for the extra show get any? 

AXS is so much better than ticketmaster

I tried but no such luck for me...Looking for GA for Nov 2! I was in the waiting room minutes before 9am but still none.  I couldn't log on earlier, was dropping my son at school and walking to the train station...Oh well!

This ticket sales has been horrendous this time around for me.  Only managed GA for one show.

Hope to get lucky closer to the dates and see if someone has extra tickets to sell.

V

Congrats Mike! :D I thought about it, was very tempted, but thought I was being greedy with London, I'm already doing 2, leave the tix for those who don't have any yet.
I'm holding out for Dublin, I know it's going to be nigh on impossible to get tix, but I'm going to try anyway.

Van I really hope you get some, it's likely they will announce the 3rd at some point too, but I will keep an eye out for you, are you flexible on dates or is it only Nov 2nd you can do?

I tried but no such luck for me...Looking for GA for Nov 2! I was in the waiting room minutes before 9am but still none.  I couldn't log on earlier, was dropping my son at school and walking to the train station...Oh well!

This ticket sales has been horrendous this time around for me.  Only managed GA for one show.

Hope to get lucky closer to the dates and see if someone has extra tickets to sell.

V

Sorry Van that sucks :( - I waited in the waiting room for ages then launched a new AXS in the browser and got 'em that way. I had a nightmare in the general sale last time so I feel your pain. 

Cheers Anj - I have a good feeling about your dublin chances...

Van I really hope you get some, it's likely they will announce the 3rd at some point too, but I will keep an eye out for you, are you flexible on dates or is it only Nov 2nd you can do?

Awww thank you...I was nearly in tears this am due to the frustration.

I am flexible on dates but ideally I'd like to do any or both Mondays.  I was flexible in terms of type of ticket too but I had a personal issue and can't afford those lower tier prices so was hoping for GA.  

Will see how things go and fingers crossed I can get a few more tickets.

No problem, I'll keep em peeled for you :)

If you're on fb there is a page that has been set up by fans to exchange or sell at face value, I'll send you the link if you like :)

London 2nd November. The AXS site is not showing floor standing as sold out, but states there are no tickets available when you select them. I was in the waiting room before 09:00 am and obviously no luck. Does anyone know why the AXS site is not showing floor standing as sold out but then states tickets are not available when selected? Did this happen with the other London shows? 

Edited by robbiew1968

Question just answered. It is now showing as sold out. Waste of time, and I refuse to pay millionaires the ridiculous prices for a half decent seat, or a more realistic price for one that is so far away you might as well wait for the DVD. Shame, but that's it for me and U2, after to going to at least one show of every tour since 1987.

I am flexible on dates but ideally I'd like to do any or both Mondays.  I was flexible in terms of type of ticket too but I had a personal issue and can't afford those lower tier prices so was hoping for GA.  

Van I may be selling 2 GA tix for Mon 26th at the O2, obviously at face value as have no desiiiire (sorry, habit!) to profit - I am waiting to hear if it's poss tho with the CC/i.d crtieria - if you are interested let me know.

V

Cheers Anj - I have a good feeling about your dublin chances...

Fingers crossed!! Would love it! Dublin and NYC..hmm can I do it!!

What tix did you get Mike, GA or other? 

Van I may be selling 2 GA tix for Mon 26th at the O2, obviously at face value as have no desiiiire (sorry, habit!) to profit - I am waiting to hear if it's poss tho with the CC/i.d crtieria - if you are interested let me know.

Ok...keep me posted...hope this tix issues is resolved, I don't want us to have any trouble. Thank you!

Ok will do. I think BW is waiting to hear if we can do it - fingers crossed! :)

Sign in to follow this