Sign in to follow this  
dolstein

Pair of GA Tix for 7/19 MSG Show - For Sale/Trade

I'm a long-time subscriber and I'm unable to use the pair of tickets I purchased during the subscriber pre-sale because I'll be out of town.  Ideally, I'd like to trade these tickest for a pair of tickets to either the 7/22 or 7/27 shows, or for one ticket each to the 7/22 and 7/27 shows.  But if I can't do that, I'd be willing to sell the tickets at cost.  I'm not a scalper and I have no interest in profiting from being a subscriber, and I want to make sure these tickets wind up in the hands of a real fan.  If interested, please send me a message. 

I'm a long-time subscriber and I'm unable to use the pair of tickets I purchased during the subscriber pre-sale because I'll be out of town.  Ideally, I'd like to trade these tickest for a pair of tickets to either the 7/22 or 7/27 shows, or for one ticket each to the 7/22 and 7/27 shows.  But if I can't do that, I'd be willing to sell the tickets at cost.  I'm not a scalper and I have no interest in profiting from being a subscriber, and I want to make sure these tickets wind up in the hands of a real fan.  If interested, please send me a message. 

I'm interested in buying - I don't have tickets to the 22nd and only a single upper deck ticket for the 27th.

I sent you a PM as I have tickets to both those shows that interestingly enough I need to sell or trade etc for other nights as I will be out of town now on the 22nd and 27th have another commitment 

<<< Am interested if the 7/19 tix are available..  Need 2 for that night and 1 for 7/18.

mod edit : email removed please use PM feature

I have 3 tickets to 7/22 and 7/23 that I would be willing to trade. Two sets are the $85 seats. One set is on the bridge that overhangs.

I have 1 GA ticket for 7/26 (SUN) and 1 GA ticket for 7/27(MON) show at MSG. I would rather trade for GA tickets for the 7/18 (SAT) and 7/19 (SUN) shows to attend with my sister, who introduced me to U2 when I was 12. Willing to trade singly or as a pair as needed. Not interested in turning profit, just want to share the moment with my sis.

mode edit : email removed, please use the PM feature

Hi there! I am interested in 2 GA tix for any night for the MSG show in NY! Message me if you want to get rid of tix please. Thank you!

Hi Dolstein! 

I don't know if your tickets are still available but if there are, I do have seats for the 22 and 23 that I'm willing to exchange.

Thanks!

Edited by Arthur Evans

Any of those tickets still available?

Not sure if this will work out, but it's worth a shot.

I have 1 GA ticket for the 26th
1 GA ticket for the 27th

Willing to buy/trade/sell these if I can get what I want...1 GA ticket to the 18th and 1 GA ticket to the 19th shows, to see them with my older sister who turned me on to U2 when I was a kid. Haven't seen a show with her since Elevation 2001 in Boston.

Sorry it's 2 separate nights, but maybe we could just work with one of those nights if you like. Basically, I'm open to all ideas, especially ones I haven't thought of!

Amici,
Matt
[MOD EDIT] or PM here.

Please *only* PM for these. thanks.

Sign in to follow this