Sign in to follow this  
kumapiyo

Still looking for 7th GA Glasgow

Hello, Hello

I really want to go to live of Glasgow.

I want to buy 7th GA  Glasgow.

If you are interested、please send me PM

Thank you!

If you can get me a GA for the 6th then I will be happy to trade for a GA for the 7th

to Asterix

I dont have GA for 7th so I want to buy GA for 6th.

Thank you.

If you can get me a GA for the 6th then I will be happy to trade for a GA for the 7th

I have a spare GA for the 6th and I am willing to trade for a GA for the 7th. I live in Glasgow and I shall be attending on the 6th. My tickets are paperless so we would have to meet outside the venue. Im guessing you have paperless for the 7th.

don`t know if this is the correct thread on this forum mods, apologies if not and feel free to move,..is there liely to be any further GA ticket releases for any of the uk shows or specifically the glasgow shows....has been mentioned that this may be a possibility once the staging size has been worked out and that there may be more room once calculations are completed..nort only that but as a side issue how do you buy a ga (ticketless ticket) from someone who does not want to use it when the credit card it was bought with and photo i.d of the person presenting  must be provided,,,any info on any further ticket drops or where i could find info on this would be much appreciated, thanks

Sign in to follow this