Sign in to follow this  
lauramullen

MSG July 30th tickets

My tickets are still on delivery delay on Ticketmaster. Are anyone else's still like this? It's been a week since the general sale and for all the other shows they lifted it almost right away.

My tickets are still on delivery delay on Ticketmaster. Are anyone else's still like this? It's been a week since the general sale and for all the other shows they lifted it almost right away.

Same with me.

Ok. Glad it is not just me That thing scares the bejesus out of me. It says to check the event page to see when it will be lifted, but it says nothing. 

Me too, but they're saying not to panic. I'm cool with it. I've a confirmation code which is good enough for me. As long as I have access to print or hard copy 8 wks before gig I'll remain cool.

There is no rush to get the tickets. I just wanted to make sure it just wasn't mine. This is the only MSG show I choose the e tickets and that was by accident. I didn't call them yet about, so now I won't. Thanks for the replies.

Well, maybe not for everyone then?  All I know is that when I look at my tickets under my account on the Ticketmaster site, there is no longer the message about the tickets being on a delivery delay like there was previously.  Doesn't mean they have been mailed yet, but no longer in "Delivery Delay" status.  These are GA tix bought in the presale.

Mine doesn't have the ticket delay message anymore either - this is what it now says -

"Your tickets will be shipped to your billing address by regular USPS mail."

Now come on and announce the 7/31 show!

Edited by DanielCT

Just got an email that my tickets have been printed and will be mailed soon.

Edited by GiantsJim

Just got my 7/30 GA ticket today in the mail - so if you haven't received yours yet they should be on the way.

Sign in to follow this