Sign in to follow this  
cmooreNC

4 "cheap" tix available for July 26th show - SOLD

I have four tickets in section 214, row 3, for the Sunday, July 26th show at Madison Square Garden.  These are the $100 tickets (labeled "side stage," so I'm guessing that the main stage will be down at this end of the venue) and the Ticketmaster service charges were $18.35 each.  So they are $236.70 for a pair or $473.40 for all four, which was my actual cost.  Willing to sell in pairs or as the full set of four.

These are "e tickets" so I can transfer them directly to the buyer(s) through the Ticketmaster system.

I could resell them on Ticketmaster, but they add all sorts of additional fees to do the resale.  So I'd prefer to pass them along to someone here at actual cost.

If interested please send me a private message and we can work out details.

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by cmooreNC

It's been two weeks, so I'll post on here again.  These are still available.  Based on the NY Times article about how rehearsals are progressing, it seems to me that these will actually be pretty good seats.  Seems that Bono & Edge will definitely be doing a lot of "roaming" (as usual), but with the PA being flown throughout the entire center of each arena there shouldn't be anything down at this end to block sightlines.

Edited by cmooreNC

It's been two weeks, so I'll post on here again.  These are still available.  Based on the NY Times article about how rehearsals are progressing, it seems to me that these will actually be pretty good seats.  Seems that Bono & Edge will definitely be doing a lot of "roaming" (as usual), but with the PA being flown throughout the entire center of each arena there shouldn't be anything down at this end to block sightlines.

I am interested in buying 2 tix. Can do paypal if that's cool with you? PM me thanks!!

Sorry for my delay in responding.  I receive PM notifications via email but do not receive them when someone replies to the thread, so I didn't know I had a response as I'm not checking the thread every day.  Will reach out to you via PM.

Sale didn't go through, so I still have all four of these tickets available.

19 more days have passed, so I think I should update.  I have received several "nibbles," but nothing has gone through.  All four are still available.

Still available.  Have received PMs but then when I reply I get silence.  ~sigh~

Since another week has gone by, here's an update.  All four still available.  I've been asked about the "main screen viewing" from this angle and to be honest until we get to July 18th (first MSG show) I am wondering that myself.  I have inquired on another thread about the main screen view from section 231 in Chicago, which appears to be a similar angle based on the seating chart.  Someone on that thread has responded that the view should be okay.

My section 214 MSG seats are labeled "side stage," NOT "behind stage."  Based on what I am "educated guessing" so far, I think that label is because of their position in regards to the main stage at this end of the venue.