Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

Sixth Night in London

Why 6 nights in London ? Why not in Paris or Amsterdam ? Just question i had ...

Probably because they had more reason to expect higher demand in London--native English speakers, closer to home, etc.

Okay, had a bit of a problem - got there, entered my presale code, and it said it was incorrect. Which is weird, because it says in the FAQs that if you've used your code on only one ticket in an earlier presale (which I did) then you can use it again on one more ticket in a later presale. Could someone help me out with this? To be honest, having already got a ticket for the first night in London, I'm not too fussed about whether or not I get a ticket for this one, but I found it a bit confusing that I entered the exact code I was given (correctly) and still couldn't get in.

first (and let's hope it works)... do the usual "ldelete cache and cookies log off u2.com/axs [if needed], close the browser, reopen it, log in and try again" ceremony...

hopefully this is the only thing that is needed...

Okay, had a bit of a problem - got there, entered my presale code, and it said it was incorrect. Which is weird, because it says in the FAQs that if you've used your code on only one ticket in an earlier presale (which I did) then you can use it again on one more ticket in a later presale. Could someone help me out with this? To be honest, having already got a ticket for the first night in London, I'm not too fussed about whether or not I get a ticket for this one, but I found it a bit confusing that I entered the exact code I was given (correctly) and still couldn't get in.

if you cam PM with more details, we can help

first (and let's hope it works)... do the usual "ldelete cache and cookies log off u2.com/axs [if needed], close the browser, reopen it, log in and try again" ceremony...

hopefully this is the only thing that is needed...

Tried that, still not playing ball. Bigwave I'll PM you.

Problem solved! Thanks Bigwave! Got my standing ticket for night 6! Now I can enjoy the Innocence AND Experience nights!

Going for GA in the general sale  :unsure:. After 5 shows can't be in high demand seeing as the scalpers can't sell on :)

Got tickets for night 6 quite easily as well.

Am really pleased as will be there on the 1st and last night in London.

Haven't had any luck in the other general sales, I can't believe I managed to get GA tix for the 6th date this am - using my very old handset, on the bus commutting to meet my boss!!! I'm super thrilled to say the least!

So this will be my no 2 London date and hopefully I will add one more!

Got my 3 GA's easily too. Checked 30 mins later & GA's were still available.

no email AGAIN to be notified of an extra night so missed out on getting a red zone ticket,even my code didn't work this time grrrrrrrrrrr,going to wait for Dublin,but that looks like its going to be next year?????????

Sign in to follow this