Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JkJoshuaTree

How Do I Get The New Songs On My ipod?

yes, after reaing the site, you must wait till you recieve the CD's and then load the CD's to get the music

Do you know how to change your avatar too? And did everyone start back to zero on the number of posts? It says I only have one.

And do you know how to change your signature too?

Thanks again.

I'm sure he meant the one song that is available for purchase on iTunes ;-)

iPod offers three ways to transfer music from your computer. You can select one of the following update modes from the iPod Preferences menu in iTunes:

1. Automatically update all songs and playlists. This is the default mode, in which your entire music library, including playlists, is automatically synched toyour iPod. If the music library on your computer exceeds the iPod storage capacity, iTunes will offer to choose a selection of songs to sync to iPod.

2. Automatically update selected playlists. With this option, iTunes automatically copies only the playlists you have selected to iPod when you connect it tothe computer. This option can be selected by accessing the Music tab of the iPod settings.

3. Manually manage music. You can also choose to transfer music to iPod manually. This allows you to drag and drop individual songs and playlists from iTunesto iPod. You can find this option by accessing the Summmary tab of the iPod settings.

If the number of songs on your computer exceeds the capacity of the iPod, Apple's "AutoFill" feature within iTunes will select the number ofsongs, audiobooks, and podcasts that fit on the iPod as directed by the user or at random.

You can also configure your iPod to appear as a hard drive on the desktop -- with the exception of the iPod touch models (although third-party software isavailable) -- and manually drag files of any type to the iPod. Music files copied to the iPod in this way won't play on the iPod, without first copyingthem to a computer and importing them into iTunes, but this is useful for backing up or transporting any type of file. Please refer to "Using Your iPod asa Storage Drive" and "Putting iPod Into Disk Mode" from the Apple Support Site for more information.

go to my home

and then edit my profile

and then forum settings

pix can't be bigger than 35K

...I've heard other people have the album on their iPods and was just wondering how to do it. I'm going to buy both editions of the CD, as well as thevinyl, but I'd love to be able to listen to it in my car.

Maybe the people who said they have it on their iPods were lying.

Who knows? I guess I can wait another few days.

Well, after you buy the cd, you open it, put it in the cd tray of your computer and export the music to your computer, then export the music to your ipod.

Well, after you buy the cd, you open it, put it in the cd tray of your computer and export the music to your computer, then export the music to your ipod.

Panth wrote:

cheater...I already said that lol

JkJoshuaTree wrote:

Obviously I'm not too computer savy.

Are the files already on your computer? If so, do you know where (drive, folder, etc.)?

Unless you have a recording interface, where you could conceivably place your output into the inputs and have software, nope... and even then you'd berecording a lossee mp4 @ 16 bit (if it were garageband) and then you'd have to convert that to an mp3......... it would be like recording a beat upcassette off radio w/ a bad reception. I'd suggest something else, but, that does not endear the mods. I've tried this w/ my cable box, mostly to tryto capture a song off end credits to a movie, w/ mixed results, because I get a lot of impedence from the box (noisy piece of crap)

Wait a week, buy the CD, import to itunes, convert to mp3, make a No Line playlist, then put it on the ipod... or buy the download.