Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

Zootop get together?

God please no! One of you is bad enough 

ahem a slap will be in order next weekend missus!

Just seen this - you forgot to slap me and just gave me loving hugs instead because you love me lol!!! 

Just seen this also Anjana, I'm in the midlands so easy for me too - I've met some great people through U2 :wub: & I will vouch that Zhivvy is a lovely person x

Just noticed it's your birthday, many happy returns:)) have a great day, hope it's sunny and bright in the Midlunds:)

Thanks Anjana I had a lovely day even though I was at work  :)  x

Hello all :)

Thanks to all who posted. I said I'd review this in Sept, see if we had enough in terms of numbers for a proper venue etc. it would be lovely to have a biggish get together but on this occasion I don't think there's enough of us for that. Whilst I understand the poss reasons for what have felt like quite last minute announcements for presales etc, it's a real shame that this tour we didn' t get chance to properly coordinate and get together at the same gigs. But some of us will meet up I'm sure.

If you have tix, I hope you have a fantastic time!

Cheers,

Anj:D

Hello all :)

Thanks to all who posted. I said I'd review this in Sept, see if we had enough in terms of numbers for a proper venue etc. it would be lovely to have a biggish get together but on this occasion I don't think there's enough of us for that. Whilst I understand the poss reasons for what have felt like quite last minute announcements for presales etc, it's a real shame that this tour we didn' t get chance to properly coordinate and get together at the same gigs. But some of us will meet up I'm sure.

If you have tix, I hope you have a fantastic time!

Cheers,

Anj:D

Don't give up yet Anj, if rumors are true then we still have 2 more years on tour yet, it may happen yet :)