Sign in to follow this  
Anjana

Zootop get together?

oooh just noticed thread has been pinned - thank you mods :)

Thanks anj for this thread!

Are there Zootops who plan to get together in Paris between November 10 and 15? I'd love to get to know some of you, if we had the opportunity... let me know.

If there is sufficient interest in this as a proper zoo get together then yes it will be happening:))

It's time!!

Lion, can't find a Paris get together in here but you are more than welcome to come to the UK one if you can do it:)

OH OH OH BRAINWAVE! 

Maybe we could have a word with a one of the bigwigs to see if they could pass a message above, maybe we could put in a plea for a real time screening of one of the live shows, they put Rosebowl out on YouTube, so they might consider it...don't ask you don't get 

Omigod that is so weird I just came in with the same ish idea of a live feed on the evening!! :D  :D We could sing along live wheeeeeeeeee

Great minds and all that ;) 

Your idea is more likely, they wouldn't go to the extra effort and cost of getting extra cameras in etc just for our little party, but a feed should be good, that's something we could do ourselves if we had advance notice of what dates we will have feeds. 

I am still at University this semester and as a consequence a poor and pathetic in the process. As soon as I am cashed up I really want to see U2 in concert. I know it will be an amazing experience. I am happy for the fans that are going, I wish I was one of them. When the time is right and it meant to happen, I will be there, until then I am happy to hear about it in here and your experiences.

I really hope the Lab Coat features in the concert. I know the guy that set the whole thing up, he is very humble and unassuming.  this has been a huge undertaking for this and he would be speechless if he was called on stage, it would freak him out in a good way. It has not been an easy job for him to organise it every step of the way, but he has done this great task in order to demonstrate the great love he has for the band and he certainly would not expect it. He thinks U2 may not even know about it. It is refreshing to see people express their love for U2 in various creative ideas. What a guy. 

Cheers The Vacant Lot

Lion, can't find a Paris get together in here but you are more than welcome to come to the UK one if you can do it:)

Are there still tickets available for London shows?

Are there still tickets available for London shows?

I've just checked--I won't be able to make it. Too bad!

OH OH OH BRAINWAVE! 

Maybe we could have a word with a one of the bigwigs to see if they could pass a message above, maybe we could put in a plea for a real time screening of one of the live shows, they put Rosebowl out on YouTube, so they might consider it...don't ask you don't get 

YEAH !!!!!

OH OH OH BRAINWAVE! 

YEAH !!!!!

Yeah indeed!!! ;) Very good idea, Rhi_K!!

I would love to go to a meet up but I'm waiting for the Dublin gig to be announced

Bit quiet at the mo, hopefully after the tour starts more people will come in again and may be able to get enough of us for our zoo gig!!

Just been reading through all of this - I think it is a great idea and meeting zoo people is always so much fun, even though they do seem to end with a severe hangover the morning after. Midlands sounds great to me - because I live in that area.

Also will put out that as a lovely person (please no one disagree  ;) ) that I do have a couple of spare beds if people need accommodation. I also have space in my bed but saving that for Bono  :P  :P  :P

Just seen this also Anjana, I'm in the midlands so easy for me too - I've met some great people through U2 :wub: & I will vouch that Zhivvy is a lovely person x

Just seen this also Anjana, I'm in the midlands so easy for me too - I've met some great people through U2 :wub: & I will vouch that Zhivvy is a lovely person x

Aww thank you :) A lovely person who has lots of pizzas  :P  :P  :P

Sorry to ask but I didn't understand when. I might consider to join you :)

No date yet, we need more interest to make it feasible, we're hoping that the tour start will give us some more momentum :)

We'll get there, I was thinking September time.

Spread the word to your friends, let's see if we can drum up (ahh Larry:) some interest over the next couple of months

Permit me.. I think it would be better to fix a date with one option and above all the place. At least for me Midlands is quite...vague :lol:

I know, was getting ideas to see if there is interest first as UK leg not til autumn and hardly anyone is about yet. Not going to book without knowing there Is enough interest