Wondering How many of you purchased a VIP package for this tour for any of the dates or if you have previously purchased VIP for previous tours is it worth the $600 it cost for this tour? Hope to hear from yall thanks

I bought one last time in Boston for the 360 tour.  It was a nice way to meet fellow U2 fans but the gift was rubbish!!! It was a U2 360 tiolet bag :( which is huge and i have never used it!!!  I was gutted.  Im not sure why but i am doing it in Phoenix again ;) I just thought that i will try again and see if they do it better this time!!!

I bought one last time in Boston for the 360 tour.  It was a nice way to meet fellow U2 fans but the gift was rubbish!!! It was a U2 360 tiolet bag :( which is huge and i have never used it!!!  I was gutted.  Im not sure why but i am doing it in Phoenix again ;) I just thought that i will try again and see if they do it better this time!!!

Did you get the VIP PARTY $595 or the other VIP package

Did you get the VIP PARTY $595 or the other VIP package

I went VIP Party ;)

Sign in to follow this