Sign in to follow this  
byaboatbjahns

Passport? and GA's?

If I fly into Seattle and drive to Vancouver will I need a passport or just a Drivers license?  Also in search of a single GA for night 1....

Thank you!

I am pretty sure you need a passport. I have heard of athletes ( baseball, basketball) not being able to play due to them forgetting their passports. When I have gone to Canada from USA during the last 4 years I have needed my passport. But, there maybe exceptions?

You may be able to get into Canada driving from the US without a passport but not the other way around. Better bring it

I used to live in Seattle and drive to/from Vancouver quite a bit.   As kwaite said, you need either a passport or a WA State "Enhanced Driver's License."  Hope that helps!

Ditto everyone else.  Just got my EDL.  Talked to the lady there and you must have either that or a passport.  I will have a temp EDL, so I need to bring my actual birth certificate.  I am taking my 9-year old daughter and she can go with me as long as I have a copy of her birth certificate.

p.s.  Looking for tix for the two of us by the way.  Any leads or offers would be greatly appreciated.  I need to have decent sightlines for her is all.

Edited by wamadeus

Sign in to follow this