Sign in to follow this  
josh9799

June 25th GA

I am looking for 4 GA tickets to night two in Chicago (June 25th).  Does anyone have one or two that need to be sold?

Thanks!

I have four extra GA tickets for 6/25. Purchased 8 and I've only been able to find three friends to join! The problem is they're credit card entry only. I'd have to meet you in line and we'd have to enter together. I already contacted Ticketmaster and they're not budging on this at all.

I'll be arriving early, though probably not super early this time because of stage setup and I'm driving in from Michigan, but I suppose we'd have to agree on a line arrival time because the whole group MUST enter altogether according to TM.

I'm not sure how to handle payment on this (I was hoping to try ebay or CL since stubhub isn't an option) but there's no way for me to ensure a buyer shows and no way for buyer to ensure I show. So I suppose we'd need a verbal agreement to pay cash in line on day of show.

Let me know if you're interested.

Mike

quote name="josh9799" post="974180" timestamp="1429376003"]

I am looking for 4 GA tickets to night two in Chicago (June 25th). Does anyone have one or two that need to be sold?

Thanks!

Do u still have 2 GAs for the 25th? If so, how much are they? We r doing seats for the 1st night and was looking for GA for the second night. 

I have an extra GA for 6/25... I'd love to trade for a ticket to 6/24, preferably GA.

I have an extra GA for 6/25... I'd love to trade for a ticket to 6/24, preferably GA.

Do you still have an extra GA for 6/25?  I need one ticket for my son.  Thanks!

I have four extra GA tickets for 6/25. Purchased 8 and I've only been able to find three friends to join! The problem is they're credit card entry only. I'd have to meet you in line and we'd have to enter together. I already contacted Ticketmaster and they're not budging on this at all.

I'll be arriving early, though probably not super early this time because of stage setup and I'm driving in from Michigan, but I suppose we'd have to agree on a line arrival time because the whole group MUST enter altogether according to TM.

I'm not sure how to handle payment on this (I was hoping to try ebay or CL since stubhub isn't an option) but there's no way for me to ensure a buyer shows and no way for buyer to ensure I show. So I suppose we'd need a verbal agreement to pay cash in line on day of show.

Mike

I am looking for 4 GA tickets to night two in Chicago (June 25th). Does anyone have one or two that need to be sold?

Thanks!

I am looking to for 1 GA ticket to the 6/25 show so that I can bring my son.  Thanks!

Mike

Thanks!

I'm looking for one GA ticket for 6/25 to bring my 13 year old son.  Do you have any still available?

Sign in to follow this