Sign in to follow this  
Ready forTheLaughingGas

Donate to the Red Cross Nepal appeal & get free tickets

I've updated this to try to raise some money for the Red Cross Nepal appeal.  Here is a chance to help out an amazing country at a time they really need the world to step in an lend a hand.

So here is my idea: 

If you make a donation to the Red Cross Nepal appeal of USD $60 I will give you a ticket... donate USD $120 and i'll give you 2 tickets etc.

So if you already have tickets - why not make a donation and then give the tickets to a friend or 2.  You will be doing something nice for a friend and helping the Nepalese at the same time?

So how do I have spare tickets?    I'm coming from Australia for a U2 road trip and I've ended up with 4 tickets extra for this show (as i've bought upgraded tickets in s110).

I also have some tickets for Phoenix - check that thread if you have friends in Phoenix!

The ticket details:
SAP Center at San Jose
Tue, May 19, 2015
Section 219   Row 14 (seats are together)
Original cost $81.00 each

How the donation might work:

- message me here to confirm the tickets are still available

- I'll provide you my details (name / address etc)

- Then make a donation to toe the Red Cross Nepal Appeal in my name / address / email via http://www.redcross.org.au/

- When the Red Cross emails me the donation receipt I'll send you the tickets

I had previously offered this with Amnesty International as the nominated charity.  If you prefer you can donate to Amnesty.

Edited by Ready forTheLaughingGas

Sign in to follow this