Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

College Style (contest to win tickets to see the band)

Does anyone know how this is going to work for those that won tickets? Do we/can we still line up in the GA? Are they Red Zone? If anyone has any experiences they can share we'd appreciate it :)

Does anyone know how this is going to work for those that won tickets? Do we/can we still line up in the GA? Are they Red Zone? If anyone has any experiences they can share we'd appreciate it :)

you should get full details from them ahead of the show

you should get full details from them ahead of the show

So my brother and I won tickets to the phoenix show this Saturday...no details on where/what the tickets are, only that we have to pick them up from the box office. I'm guessing they are not red zone/GA.

I'm guessing they are not red zone/GA.

Yeah, that would be a tough pill to swallow if you only won two $320 lower level tickets...

I'm guessing they are not red zone/GA.

Yeah, that would be a tough pill to swallow if you only won two $320 lower level tickets...

Nobody was complaining, just saying that I don't think they are GA...I'll still mightily enjoy the tickets!

I read in the information on Chegg that they are GA

Where did you read this?

Does anyone know if both parties have to have a student id. I won, and have a student id, however the guest I would like to bring does not. Can I still get them in??

I read in the information on Chegg that they are GA

Where did you read this?

on the Chegg website that had the contest information

Sign in to follow this