Sign in to follow this  
beamerlover

For Sale: Red Zone 2 Tickets for Chicago June 24th Show

I have 2 RZ1 (Adam's side of stage) that I can no longer use. :(

They are for the Chicago show on June 24th.

I snagged them in the pre-sale for a total of $706.50 for both.

I'm not looking to make any money on these tickets. I just want to get them into the hands of a true fan, like me. I did RedZone three times for 360 tour...Twice in Chicago and once in Nashville at the Vandy stadium. It is an unbelievably awesome U2 concert experience. You wait a bit in line with your tickets the day of the show, if you want to be right up front right against the stage. But you're not waiting as long as the GA crowd is. You get your own dedicated bathrooms, beverage/food and concert souvenir stands too. Message me if interested. Diane

Edited by beamerlover

Hi Diane--

Wow, bummer for you.  But...how are you going to sell them?  They're will-call the day of show--so you would have to be physically present to pick them up, and only then hand them to someone else.

Mike

Hey Beamerlover-

I like Beamers too but I drive an Edge!  I would like to take you up on your RZ tickets for Chicago.  I have been to the last 2 U2 shows in the RZ and would like to keep up the tradition and hopefully bring my daughter with on this flight.  I live in the burbs of Chicago and work in the city so it would be no problem meeting you and exchanging for the  tickets the day that they are released for the show.  You said in your post that you want to sell them to a "true fan like yourself".  Here I am!

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Thank you and cheers!

Pete

I am interested if they are available.  However, its been a while since i have been on this forum and silly me, i cant find how to message you.

I am interested if they are available.  However, its been a while since i have been on this forum and silly me, i cant find how to message you.

on desktop: Mouseover on the username, it will bring a window with the main info of the user, click on the SEND MESSAGE buton, which will bring the PM window... or click the username, which will lead to the profile page, where you will find the SEND ME A MESSAGE button, once clicked it will bring the PM window...

on mobile: click on the username, it will lead to the user profile page, scroll to the SEND ME A MESSAGE button, which will bring the PM window...

hope it helps...

I may have an interested buddy and his wife that want to join us in RZ1... I have my tix already. Just and FYI RZ1 is Adam Clayton's side (this will be my 5th RZ show of the tour).

I currently have a buyer for these two red zone one tickets that I will meet the day of show to make the swap. If anything changes with our arrangements and the tickets become available I will repost here Thank you for your inquiry

Sign in to follow this