Sign in to follow this  
hewson33

Trying to get rid of Boston GA tickets

Is there any way I can get rid of 2 GA for Friday Boston show?  Bought but have changed jobs since and now cant get off.  Ticketmaster has been no help at all....saying I will just need to eat the cost.  If I was closer I would go but live in Lexington, KY.  Any ideas?

Wow--sorry to hear it.  The moderators have been trying to work out some kind of solution for this, but with no luck yet.  Hope it somehow works out for you.

Hewson, ya still  got em?  I'll make the trip on I84.

mod edit - please use PM feature, thx

How much are you selling them for? I'm going to the Tues show (GA) but would love to go to Mon also if the price is right. I got my GA through presale at a good price. Thanks.

Check your order page on Ticketmaster.com. If the Transfer button is there, you can have someone here PayPal you the $$$ then transfer them to their name on Ticketmaster.com (not sure how that works with paperless, but they are reissued, so if Ticketmaster allows it, it would be fine). Otherwise, you can list your tickets on Ticketmaster... if you are listing them for cost, and want someone on here to get them and not just a scalper who might buy and resist them at a higher price, just tell people on here exactly when you are going to put them there.

Jeff, CCE GA tix (like w/Boston) cannot be transferred, resold, etc.--period.

I am looking for GA Tics Boston - any night.

Edited by rpaiva

Looking for GA tix for Boston. I can meet you at the venue.  Happy to work with you for a solution!

this post is dead. the dude hasnt responded since april.

Is there any way I can get rid of 2 GA for Friday Boston show?  Bought but have changed jobs since and now cant get off.  Ticketmaster has been no help at all....saying I will just need to eat the cost.  If I was closer I would go but live in Lexington, KY.  Any ideas?

call up venue and ask is there anyway to switch tickets to someone else. YOu never know. Someone said they called up to get hard ticket because not everyone could go in same time. They worke dit out for them. . If so I be willing to buy them. I need for my pals on Fri. I have one for myself. I personally do not like the whole CC things. . :(

Edited by gaile

contact bigwave here on the forum.

he has resolved issues for people in the past.

Sign in to follow this