Sign in to follow this  
caven36

Fan gatherings in Montreal?

4 of us are travelling for night 1 and night 2 from Nova Scotia.

Any gatherings planned or being planned??

Two of us are flying in from Newfoundland for the same shows. Can't wait!!

U guys staying right downtown?

Should have a drink.

My 11th concert...brothers 2nd..buddies 4th and buddies 2nd

flying in from newfoundland here as well!!! show number 7-9. girl friends first!! can't wait

Hey guys - I'm in MTL and am totally open to a fan meet-up. Maybe we can create a FB page so people can join if they're interested? The best place to have it is of course, an Irish pub =-D

If you build it we will come.

Little humour there...

Hey there!  

My wife and I are heading north of the border for the #1 and #2 shows in Montreal.  This will be my 18th and 19th U2 shows.

I will be there for my 20th show with my wife and two kids on May 17th.  That will be our first as a full family - should be pretty cool!!

I would love to connect with other fans while there for the #1 and/or #2 shows, a drink or two would be awesome...an Irish Pub makes sense for sure.  If the FB page happens let me know and I will join.

The countdown begins!  Can not wait to get there and enjoy the shows!!!

~Peace

Hey guys - 

I'm creating the page in FB and will post the link here once done. I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to be there the night of, but I'm happy to get things going!

Cheers,

AT

Not sure about before the shows but Shawn Brady, who is the lead singer of Elevation, terrific U2 tribute band, is playing accoustic shows at Hurley's Irish Pub after each show. Sure to be playing lots of U2 favorites!

That is great news!

I have seen Elevation several times, they are GREAT!

He also has some really good original stuff.

My gang from Nova Scotia will be there!

Thanks for the info!!

Alright - here's the page. If you're sure you want to attend then like the page/comment. If there are a high number of people who plan to show up then I'll make an official reservation at the pub otherwise it will be informal - people show up if they want to.

https://www.facebook.com/U2ieTourMontreal

The link does'nt work if you just click on it without being signed in 1st to your FB account, use another tab.... .of course once signed in you search/hit U2ieTourMontreal.... just saying  :) ... Thx Dismantle  :D

Hey gang. I will be coming up for the shows from Maryland. Looking forward to meeting up with some folks. I'll hit the FB link.

-Cheers!

Not sure about before the shows but Shawn Brady, who is the lead singer of Elevation, terrific U2 tribute band, is playing accoustic shows at Hurley's Irish Pub after each show. Sure to be playing lots of U2 favorites!

That's great, but wonder why ELEVATION does not have that noted on their own website. Cheers.

It is not the band elevation. Shawn Brady is the singer from elevation.

Him and a guy on keyboards. He says he will be playing a lot of U2 along with some Radiohead, Killers and a mixed bag of other stuff.

He also has 2 solo cds.

He knows how to get a place going...be a good time for sure!

flying in from newfoundland here as well!!! show number 7-9. girl friends first!! can't wait

Are you flying out of St. John's on Thursday afternoon? If so, we may see you at the airport. ;-). Shows 5 and 6 for me. Getting close now!

Are you flying out of St. John's on Thursday afternoon? If so, we may see you at the airport. ;-). Shows 5 and 6 for me. Getting close now!

I flew in on Wednesday. Gonna be a time! What section are you in?

I flew in on Wednesday. Gonna be a time! What section are you in?

Is that near the Bell Centre?

Yes....very close. Crescent street. 5 min walk

Sign in to follow this