Sign in to follow this  
504jumper

different shows for iNNOCENCE and eXPERIENCE?

I've read that the band wanted to make the two shows a different experience, but was wondering how different?  Obviously, no one will know until they see the shows, but will there be a difference?

Edited by 504jumper

I've read that the band wanted to make the two shows a different experience, but was wondering how different?  Obviously, no one will know until the see the shows, but will there be a difference?

A recent article stated they decided against this idea due to fans feeling they would get "the second best night", so they are going to do a varied set list during the second half of the show now supposedly. We will just have to see!

I've read that the band wanted to make the two shows a different experience, but was wondering how different?  Obviously, no one will know until the see the shows, but will there be a difference?

A recent article stated they decided against this idea due to fans feeling they would get "the second best night", so they are going to do a varied set list during the second half of the show now supposedly. We will just have to see!

Thanks Chad, this is good news.  I too was concerned about an all-acoustic show or something like that.

Sign in to follow this