Sign in to follow this  
cnottleman

How about the songs we DO NOT need to hear..

Lots of us have been to many shows and are predicting the set lists.  How about a list of a few songs we do not need to hear this tour.  Pick 3 mine are:

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Pride

New Years Day

Make it fresh guys!!

I agree with two out of three, lol:  I love New Year's Day, and never tire of hearing it.  

*Bullet

*One

*With Or Without You

Yes, surprise us :).

Edited by angelofharlem4u2

I don't know about this. I've been to only one show in 1997 and I don't mind hearing the same songs as long as they make them sound differently.

Angelofharlem, I love Bullet the Blue, if only for Edge's huge solo that never sounds the same. ;)

There's a few songs that I've heard at every U2 concert I've been to. I completely agree with you wishing they would play something different, but this time around I'm going to enjoy it fully. I don't know how many tours the band has left or how many times I'll get to see them again. Plus the band has a reason for playing them. Most of the crowd only has the chance to go to one show, and watching them go wild over a warhorse is pretty fun.

New Year's Day and Bullet the Blue Sky are great live. I love the drums and bass on both. So if they play them this time, I'll be very excited. They always figure out something cool to do with the stage when they play Bullet.

Personally, I'd be sad if they didn't play One or Bullet... and New Year's Day was the song that started it all for me, so I'd love to hear that too.

I don't really care for Beautiful Day, or Sweetest Thing, but I know a lot of people like those.

Here's what I would really LOVE to hear:

Stay
Ultraviolet

Lots of us have been to many shows and are predicting the set lists.  How about a list of a few songs we do not need to hear this tour.  Pick 3 mine are:

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Pride

New Years Day

Make it fresh guys!!

Agree completely though it won't kill me to hear them again either !

Vertigo

Boots to go

Sign in to follow this