Sign in to follow this  
mr_perfect

vancouver video from centre floor in front of the red zone

Thanks for that, Im a bit miffed that the Red Zone view will be even further back than that, good for the screen I suppose. Only thing for it is to get into the RZ pronto and get a spot on the front rail.

Edited by spongebob

Actually, that video appears to be shot from the seats on the other side from the band--it's just zoomed in for most of it.

i was on the rail in front of the red zone...the view was perfect to see both stages and the screen. its also raised about 1-1.5 inches to hold the rail which made it so much better as there were some really tall people directly in front of us (at least 6'5) hence the zooming...

what was raised 1 1/2?

Edited by laurabw

i was on the rail in front of the red zone...the view was perfect to see both stages and the screen. its also raised about 1-1.5 inches to hold the rail which made it so much better as there were some really tall people directly in front of us (at least 6'5) hence the zooming...

It seems that red zone are worse - or at least further back - than the rest of the floor?   

and how crowded is the floor... could I move from the red zone to the circle stage with relative ease?

Sign in to follow this