Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

San Jose First Night 05.18.15 #U2ieTour Live Thread

No line yet. Just took a run by. Perhaps the arena/band decree of not honoring unofficial early line ups is working?

Just took another run by and as of 10:45am no line (on the horizon!) ;)

we appreciate the updates MariaLisa thank you 

Monica I do run/walk daily but it certainly helps to keep me sane during pre show days! So just glad I can do it and be helpful too. Going out again. More soon. ;)

All is quiet … in San Jose. (Taken about an hour ago.) #U2ieTour pic.twitter.com/Efi7VPKbgR

— atu2 (@atu2) May 17, 2015
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Would be kinda weird if 'a world in white is underway'. But I want to be with them, be with them anyway. :)  

About 23 people officially on the GA list. We're taking shifts.

hope it stays dry for you folks - anyone there on twitter or you able to send a pic of everyone in line? ta

I went down there about 8pm and they had started a line.  They were taking shifts.  You had to go back at 5am and 9am for check in.  They are moving over to the sap centre at 8am when they are aloud to go over

Wish I was there!  Briefly pondered it (Monday is my usual day off from work) but then saw last minute airfare from NY to San Jose was $700, so… not so much… but I hope everyone there has an amazing time :)