Sign in to follow this  
kenleyneufeld

U2 at the Roxy on May 28 (MERGED)

I've been calling and calling... nothing! I'm also available to be your +1 if anyone wins :)

Anybody with a extra ticket...? Who needs a ride or dinner..? LOL

I've been calling and calling and calling KROQ trying to win these damn tickets, and I can't even get through as the wrong caller number, let alone as the winning #20. If you've won and are looking for someone to go with you who can offer you a ride to and from the show, arrive super early to get a good spot in line, buy you breakfast/lunch/dinner, or whatever else it'll take, I'm the one for you. Of course I'm also willing to pay some dough for these if that's what you're looking for, so if you'd love to help a real fan get into the show of a lifetime, please get in touch and make it happen!

Thank you very much, and hope to see you next Thursday!

Edited by CSilver22

The Rolling Stones played down the street earlier this week!! Tickets resold on Craigslist for thousands of dollars. So it will probably take more than a meal and a ride. But it would be fantastic if it didn't. Good luck everyone.

Anybody get tix or are trying? Today they are giving away tix every 30 minutes on KROQ - next to the Stone's recent club date this is the ticket to have this year!  Would be great if some Zootops get in -

It would not surprise me if this show gets rescheduled or just postponed within the next several hours given the death of Mr. Sheehan.

Hello guys and gals,

Unfortunately, I did not win any tickets through KROQ promotions (online trivia and calling), and it was awesome of BIGWAVE to hold a random drawing on here as well, but no luck for me. I've been calling all day. It feels weird being a long time U2 fan (since I was 16) and missing out on a show in LA, where you can't buy tickets.

This evening, I'll be hanging out outside The Roxy. I don't expect to get in but if there is an opportunity, I would love love LOVE to be inside. 

Does anyone know what time they perform? I'll just hang out and maybe hear their music through the walls of The Roxy :)

Any other U2 fan in the same boat? I'm sure. If we get stuck outside, we can have dinner at the historic Rainbow Room next door.

If anyone has an extra ticket, I would LOVE to be your +1 :D

Thank you!

Richard

Hello guys and gals,

Unfortunately, I did not win any tickets through KROQ promotions (online trivia and calling), and it was awesome of BIGWAVE to hold a random drawing on here as well, but no luck for me. I've been calling all day. It feels weird being a long time U2 fan (since I was 16) and missing out on a show in LA, where you can't buy tickets.

This evening, I'll be hanging out outside The Roxy. I don't expect to get in but if there is an opportunity, I would love love LOVE to be inside. 

Does anyone know what time they perform? I'll just hang out and maybe hear their music through the walls of The Roxy :)

Any other U2 fan in the same boat? I'm sure. If we get stuck outside, we can have dinner at the historic Rainbow Room next door.

If anyone has an extra ticket, I would LOVE to be your +1 :D

Thank you!

Richard

I'm There with you Richard, lets hope that some more tickets appear somewhere... don't lose hope  ;)  ;)

FYI, this was posted 20 min ago.

Make sure you're keeping an eye on our Twitter & Instagram accounts today. We'll be giving you your LAST CHANCE to see @u2 tonight @theroxy!

Thank you zero!!

check U2 official instagram, contest going on right now.... https://instagram.com/u2/

Tonight... U2 & @KROQ take over @TheRoxy.

To win a pair of tickets to tonight's show post your favorite song from

the latest album, Songs of Innocence, and include the hashtags #U2ieTour

AND #U2inLA

One winner will be chosen shortly...

Good Luck!

What I'm wondering is will there be any periscope feeds

Can anyone confirm that Sil will be there? I saw that she will? So maybe at least audio? If they are allowing phones- they might not.

Sign in to follow this