Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Los Angeles Shows 1 And 2 #U2ieTour Live Thread

Something from last night to cheer us up after the sad news of today. Another great fun piece of audience involvement, love Bono's face when he realises the guys got a great voice :)

Such a cool thing to witness, I was there last night, place went crazy when fake Bono started singing... Only in America!! :D  :D

Definitely cool! All the miserable so and so's complaining about it clearly don't get the sense of involvement and part atmosphere that this sort of stuff is about, I love it, wish I could have been there to see it too :)

Haters gonna hate, RHI...that's their only job....

Random - is there any way this forum can just take out the quote boxes on it's own if there are too many? The old versions of the zoo did...

there is one and it isn't really complicated... click the "lights out" button in the message box:

lights%20out_zpsu2x4vo9p.jpg

it will reveal the BBCode for your post:

bbcode_zpspecvmvjk.jpg

from here you can work with the nested quoting...

Steven, where are you?

there isn't any guarantee that there will be a periscope stream....

the best is to always wait until a few mins before the show starts or even when it starts... if someone gives it's time to broadcast it, either audio or full audio and video, then the links will start to appear...

Steven, where are you?

there isn't any guarantee that there will be a periscope stream....

the best is to always wait until a few mins before the show starts or even when it starts... if someone gives it's time to broadcast it, either audio or full audio and video, then the links will start to appear...

And the mods do a damn fine job keeping the stream links updated throughout the show too I might add. ;-)

And the mods do a damn fine job keeping the stream links updated throughout the show too I might add. ;-)

No kidding. That was a great time last night. Wondering if he is back tonight.

Thanks! I hope so!

Trust me, you will, just be willing to wait a bit, but do certainly take something to get signed, like a program, or something, you may never get another chance. Let us all know if you have luck on Saturday!

Oh I am bringing something just in case. I am rummaging through my U2 stuff. I don't think I'll bring any vinyl since I don't want to ruin any of it in the transport process - I'm flying into LA. I do think I'll bring a couple of photos I found in my Joshua Tree box set which look great and signable and I can frame it afterward... Easy to transport too

I'll most definitely update here afterward... I'll be tweeting/Instagraming too.

CDs are always quite portable and they have some lovely CD frames at arts and crafts stores.  And you can always buy another copy to listen to.

I have seats in section 121 on Saturday in LA.  The question I have...will I be able to see the video screen?  Anyone in LA tonight at the show in that vicinity?  Any insight?  Thanks!!

periscope down, and Sil is not broadcasting...

if/when a link appears, it will be posted... meanwhile, patience...

periscope down, and Sil is not broadcasting...

if/when a link appears, it will be posted... meanwhile, patience...

Thanks, Max

Audio, not the best quality via Sil: mixlr.com/sil-rigote

Sil is my hero. I'm gonna miss her when she stops following shows