Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 & KROQ Take Over the Roxy Live And Review Thread

Periscope - Josh Robert Thompson has popped up twice and *may* do so at some point during the show.

I'll believe it's all of Boy when I hear Shadows and Tall Trees ;)

Looks like they are rehearsing the whole Boy Album!

In any case, all the Boy they've been playing lately is awesome. Top three album for me

I thought this was going to be an acoustic set...but hey I'll take an electric, private performance anytime :D

Not active bw, but he was on with the girl he's with and they were talking about getting the tickets and then they were on from the line. First time he was up he talked about periscoping during the show, though she was discouraging him a bit. I'm trying to keep an eye on him (and others) but I'm not always on the same floor of the house as this computer <g>

I am so excited for everyone there! I know everyone will have a fabulous time.

You also might know him as Geoffrey Peterson, the skeleton from Craig Ferguson's show, by the way.

Any word yet on when they'll go on?

band finished rehearsing and stopping to give autographs

Just a suggestion...if the set is going to be like what they've rehearsed, can this be the next subscribers' package? Like Irving Plaza kind of thing? :)

Just a suggestion...if the set is going to be like what they've rehearsed, can this be the next subscribers' package? Like Irving Plaza kind of thing? :)

If there was a moment to get organized and to start to make noise... this very well may be it...

just remember "U2 Go Home"... ;)

If there was a moment to get organized and to start to make noise... this very well may be it...

Imagine a clear cut recording of 11 OClock, The Ocean, etc...brilliant

from carly : " we have had our names checked off, wristbands on going into venue ahhhhhh"

Imagine a clear cut recording of 11 OClock, The Ocean, etc...brilliant

I can imagine a lot of things...

but for these things to happen, sometimes a nudge is needed...

Sign in to follow this