Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 & KROQ Take Over the Roxy Live And Review Thread

You know what would be a really great gift for subscribers of U2.com???  ;)  B)

You nailed it, the 2016 renewal should be a CD of the Roxy show, that would be pretty cool.

Does this link not work on iPhones? It opens but it's just the beginning and the first song in a loop :(

You nailed it, the 2016 renewal should be a CD of the Roxy show, that would be pretty cool.

agreed. along with a live cd of i&e ;) U2 should do club shows more often. 

I have a feeling it will be rather short....kinda like the set they were going to do for the Christmas show at the Forum...and can't imagine it would be a full show esp after what happened yesterday.

what happened yesterday? Or are you thinking of their tour manager?

Even better - the podcast from 5/5 with Ming-Na Wen, so you'll be able to take up the nuances of cavalry, Calvary, and The Cavalry ;)

Sounds incredible! Cant wait to hear all the full stories from the zootops- early work today missed all the audio last night-So great that Baja got to go! You deserve it after all these years of moderating- BW and Max - you go next!!

agreed. along with a live cd of i&e ;) U2 should do club shows more often. 

Agreed! It's time for a members only club tour 

Exactly! Please!  :wub:

Brilliant! Wish I were there. Of course, I also completely agree with the suggestion above of having this as a sub gift. :)

Love the idea of a recording of this as a members perk. However, it just wouldn't be the same without Sil's emotional 'commentary'!!!!!!!!!

Some fans spend the all day around the place hoping to get in...

It was really frustrating to see that some "lucky winners" resaled their "+ 1" entry for 500 USD or more!

hi guys. i live in the nyc area and i am seeing them in the garden 5 of the nights. Years ago I was too young to try and win tickets to shows like this secret one, and then was just too busy with school and finding work to explore this side of the greatest band in the world. point is... i was wondering... should they do something like this on the east coast, how the heck do i find out about this? is there anything that can be done? Any channels? please help this newbie! Thank you!

What an amazing experience for those that were lucky enough to have been there, I would've given my right nut (at least lol) to have been there myself - I hope 11 o Clock tick tock and The Ocean make it into the IE tour setlist and hang around up to and including Cologne!

I agree totally with the suggestion of making this recording as a sub gift - but vinyl again please, it's all about the vinyl A download code should be included too so everyone can enjoy

Sign in to follow this