Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

Los Angeles Final Show #U2ieTour Live Thread

Last night in L.A.

What a ride so far, ups, downs, round and rounds... am sure we are in for an emotional farewell to the City of Angels.

LosAngeles_05_Top_zpswnc1czjy.jpg

LosAngeles_05_Info_01_zpslbzte1mb.jpg

LosAngeles_05_Info_02_zpsedp82osq.jpg

LosAngeles_05_Info_03_zpskrftllne.jpg

LosAngeles_05_Info_03_zps7dh3m7kk.jpg

LosAngeles_05_Info_04_zpsvuombqpe.jpg

LosAngeles_05_Info_05_zpsdbflb2jy.jpg

LosAngeles_05_Bottom_zps1cjc1kmg.jpg

You going? Following online? Already in the GA line?

Onward we roll.... Sole Brothers (& Sisters)

Sole brothers - Adam #U2ieTour

A photo posted by U2 Official (@u2) 

Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 05.07.15.png

<script async defer src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>

<script async defer src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>

haha....had to watch that video... :D

Max, have you read u2scubagirl's post in this thread? http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/30574-camera-restrictions/page-2

whoever this Elle woman is I don't think any footage from her camera should be in this thread. people like that ruin

a concert experience for not just 1 person but many. can we please avoid her streaming? or whatever it is.

Max, have you read u2scubagirl's post in this thread? http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/30574-camera-restrictions/page-2

whoever this Elle woman is I don't think any footage from her camera should be in this thread. people like that ruin

a concert experience for not just 1 person but many. can we please avoid her streaming? or whatever it is.

Well said  water pistol idea someone came up with is the way to go  these inconsiderate halfwits will soon put their cameras down .I am taking one to london

Just read it... that's not in the spirit of the band and the community, I would think...

I honestly can't say if her stream links has been posted here...

Who is excited for tonight? Last night in Los Angeles. Each night has been special so far... from the opening night and Hollywood Bono, to the special dedication night to Dennis, to surprise songs debut in LA in night 3 and 4 (All I want Is You), and can't wait to what's in store for tonight. Who knows! but let's give more love for U2 tonight so they come back for a 2nd leg tour next year!

I got a setlist from Night 4 and got to meet Joe O'Herlihy and Dallas Schoo :D

It's been great meeting fellow U2 community members in the GA line, inside The Forum and around.

Cheers!

Fantastic article Bigwave - answers so many questions that are debated to death on other threads.

On a separate note, been following each night, but of course, not necessarily live. It's been fantastic - best wishes to the LA'ers on their final night. ENJOY...... :)

Anyone know if people are lined up for autographs yet? I don't have tix for tonight but might cruise down ..... What time have the boys been showing up?

Anyone know if people are lined up for autographs yet? I don't have tix for tonight but might cruise down ..... What time have the boys been showing up?

about now according to twitter...

Fantastic article Bigwave - answers so many questions that are debated to death on other threads.

On a separate note, been following each night, but of course, not necessarily live. It's been fantastic - best wishes to the LA'ers on their final night. ENJOY...... :)

we love ww.

https://instagram.com/p/3e9pZVSh_9/' style=" color:#000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_top">I guess tonight's streaming/screaming was blessed by the man