Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Los Angeles Final Show #U2ieTour Reviews & Comments Thread

#U2IETour Los Angeles Final Show: What was your favourite song(s) of each night? Choose up to 3 from each...  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Was Your Favourite Song(s) Of The Night? (Choose up to 3...)

• The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
    • Out Of Control
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song for Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until the End of the World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better Than The Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Volcano
    • Ordinary Love
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • Bullet The Blue Sky
    • Pride (in the Name of Love)
    • Beautiful Day
    • The Troubles
    • With or Without You
    • City of Blinding Lights
    • Where The Streets Have No Name
    • One

Where you there? Following along in the live threads or elsewhere online, or been catching up with all the shows news?

Post up your reviews, images, videos for all to enjoy & share

Don;t worry if you already posted them elsewhere (in the Zoo or beyond) - just add here too, or links to your offline blogs & sites

Which was your favourite song(s) of each night (don't forget to add your votes to the topic poll..) What do you thing of the new songs?

What was the defining special moment?

Here is how good last night was.  I was front row for the great 2nd San Jose show, but I was diagonally behind the stage in the highest nosebleed row last night.  Last night was still better.  Location isn't everything when it comes to U2.  When the magic happens, be anywhere in the building and you'll catch it.

Edited by tingly

We were GA leaning up against the Red Zone South side (Edge's side) wall about 40 feet away from main stage.  We had GA wristbands (Got #497 at 4pm when we got there) and could have got closer when we first got in, but decided it was better to be back a bit and were so glad we did to be able to see the video screen action, but still close enough to see all the nuances of the members.  Also nice to have a back wall to lean against.  We luckily talked to a guy when we first got in who was on his 9th show of this tour so he knew exactly where the best place was.  For overall show not sure up against the rails on the catwalk were the best place to take it all in as a lot went on with the video screens.

I have seen U2 6 times now since Joshua Tree tour but this was my first GA experience, and it was great being a smaller arena tour.  GA is by far the only way to go if your group is up for it.

How U2 Is Coping With Problem-Plagued Tour: 'We're Moving It Forward,' Says Manager Guy Oseary

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/touring/6590117/how-u2-is-coping-with-problem-plagued-tour-were-moving-it-forward

Just hope their North American stint doesn't bow out on July 23rd. I hate articles that get stuff wrong.

Did anyone else here see the young boy who was wildly dancing in the seats (Adam side of the arena) before the show started? )It was mildly entertaining, at least at first). I saw this commercial on tv the other day, and am really thinking that it might have been the same kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjUkcZMw_M

Sign in to follow this