Sign in to follow this  
gmc

Seating

If this is in the wrong thread etc please move to wherever may be appropriate

I noticed that both nights at both ends of the arena were 'blacked out' after selling tickets for those sections (block 375 I've seen quoted) Ticket holders were then given other 'open' seats & relocated.Where those sections in direct parallel vision of the screen and were not visible & have the band or promoters recognised this and taken action for the rest of the tour in other arenas ? Asking as I have seats that would potentially have this problem at the SSE Hydro,Glasgow in November,having seen the layout etc of the production thus far in the tour.Have contacted the venue but they have said as it's a hired out event the promotors would have factored for this when putting tickets on sale after seeing if the venue was suitable for the production.And if the venue is sold out how can they relocate a seated ticket holder if all seats are sold,including the ones that were 'blacked out' ?

I overheard someone talking about this after the 2nd Denver show, but it was out of context so I didn't really understand what they were talking about. I just remember the person saying they received much better seats in the deal.

Sign in to follow this