Sign in to follow this  
enriquediaz

Please post Montreal GA Procedure here

This came out yesterday:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hello <<First Name>>,

You have purchased TICKETLESS tickets for the upcoming U2 concert at 7:30pm. 

In order for you to gain entry into the Bell Centre, you MUST present yourself, along with your entire guest party, via the Windsor Court entrance. You must also present the credit card used at the time of purchase and a photo ID

Due to the high volume of patrons expected for this concert, we recommend that you arrive early.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the show!

Thanks for that. I received the same message but there is nothing new that people who bought GA would not have already known.

I'm looking for something more concrete along the lines of which gate for the GA lineup? Between what hours can people pick up wrist-bands? Can people leave once they have a wrist-band? What time do they need to return?

Edited by peterdiaz

Hey Peter.... I don't think Bell Ctr/Evenko does the GA line-up wrist band thing like other cities/venues have done so far. Actually, if I recall correctly, I don't think it was all venues that have done that so far, don't think Vancouver or Denver (or maybe San Jose??) did those... then again I could be wrong.

I think Evenko or Bell Ctr would have put out that info by now if that was a go, just checked, nothing on either web site...

I think you're looking at the classic U2 Fans volontary line up, you know, the one were people arrive & do an orderly sequential number thing, with a # on your wrist via black marker :)  

Edited by passenger789

Hey Peter.... I don't think Bell Ctr/Evenko does the GA line-up wrist band thing like other cities/venues have done so far. Actually, if I recall correctly, I don't think it was all venues that have done that so far, don't think Vancouver or Denver (or maybe San Jose??) did those... then again I could be wrong.

I think Evenko or Bell Ctr would have put out that info by now if that was a go, just checked, nothing on either web site...

I think you're looking at the classic U2 Fans volontary line up, you know, the one were people arrive & do an orderly sequential number thing, with a # on your wrist via black marker :)  

Thank you for this info! Can anyone that attended shows #1 and #2 in MTL corroborate the procedure?

Very excited!! 

I attended 1 & 2, no wrist band GA waiting line, regular line-up, no ''coming back'' later.... the GA line-up is at the Windsor Court side entrance (East side of building), it is currently a construction site w fences up on each side with an outdoor carpet on the ground... you can see pix on the MTL show live threads.

Unless you want to be right up against the stage railings, no need to line-up early, quite a bit of room to walk around on the GA floor by the e stage... i stage area gets crammed.  

Sign in to follow this