Sign in to follow this  
MattR

Buy/Sell/Swap my 1 GA for 7/26 and/or 1 GA for 7/27 for same on 7/18 and 7/19

Really hoping to see these shows with my older sister, who introduced me to the band when I was young. Not sure if this will work out, but it's worth a shot.

I have 1 GA ticket for the 26th
1 GA ticket for the 27th

Willing to buy/trade/sell these if I can get what I want...1 GA ticket to the 18th and 1 GA ticket to the 19th shows, to see them with my older sister who turned me on to U2 when I was a kid. Haven't seen a show with her since Elevation 2001 in Boston.

Sorry it's 2 separate nights, but maybe we could just work with one of those nights if you like. Basically, I'm open to all ideas, especially ones I haven't thought of!

Amici,
Matt
[MOD EDIT] PM here.

Matt: Please do not add an email to your tickets offers - use only the PM system for this. thanks.

Edited by Max Tsukino
email

Really hoping to see these shows with my older sister, who introduced me to the band when I was young. Not sure if this will work out, but it's worth a shot.

I have 1 GA ticket for the 26th

1 GA ticket for the 27th

Willing to buy/trade/sell these if I can get what I want...1 GA ticket to the 18th and 1 GA ticket to the 19th shows, to see them with my older sister who turned me on to U2 when I was a kid. Haven't seen a show with her since Elevation 2001 in Boston.

Sorry it's 2 separate nights, but maybe we could just work with one of those nights if you like. Basically, I'm open to all ideas, especially ones I haven't thought of!

Amici,

Matt

[MOD EDIT] PM here. (If you sell let me know. I might be interested.)

Matt: Please do not add an email to your tickets offers - use only the PM system for this. thanks.

If you end up deciding to sell your GA ticket for 7/27, I'd be interested in buying.

Sign in to follow this