Sign in to follow this  
chrisstolpmann

I give away 1 ticket to every tour. Toronto night two is it this time.

U2 concerts are not just a show it is an experience that I wish many people could experience. I have given tickets to each tour going back to Zoo TV tour and I have one general to give away preferably to someone who has not seen them before. So here goes......The deal is that I will be in line around 9 a.m. on July 7th. I will be on the rail to watch. I am unsure of how I will decide this time. In the past, I have gone to a record shop to see who is looking at the U2 section and give them a ticket. Such joy giving someone the opportunity to go. Maybe an email will suffice with a reason why you want to come and then I can call who "wins". [MOD EDIT]. Cool. Cant wait. 

EDIT: Please, no emails or phone numbers. Use the board's PM function. Thanks.

Edited by Max Tsukino
email

Got any spares for Rush? I'd love to see them in Toronto. Cheers! :)

I thought I was going to be away for work this summer so I didn't get a ticket to either toronto show. I desperately want one and would appreciate it very much to be lucky enough to get one. I was a fan club member way back when it was called Propaganda and first saw them in '92 at the first Zoo TV show at Exhibition Stadium in Toronto. It's very frustrating how expensive tickets are going for..

Sign in to follow this