Sign in to follow this  
redsoxsrule

Boston general admission policy

If I walk in at 7pm will I still get a decent spot on the floor? I don't care about being first row, but if I am 10' to 20' or so back from the stage with the ability to go in and out to get beer and hit the bathroom, I'll be happy. Also, if I understand what I have been reading correctly, if I stand near the "E" stage I will not be able to see the main stage well and if I stand near the main stage, I won't be able to see the E stage very well. Where should I stand if I want a decent view of both stages (again, don't really care about being on the rail).

If I walk in at 7pm will I still get a decent spot on the floor? I don't care about being first row, but if I am 10' to 20' or so back from the stage with the ability to go in and out to get beer and hit the bathroom, I'll be happy. Also, if I understand what I have been reading correctly, if I stand near the "E" stage I will not be able to see the main stage well and if I stand near the main stage, I won't be able to see the E stage very well. Where should I stand if I want a decent view of both stages (again, don't really care about being on the rail).

You are correct on the stage view. I was on the floor at the main stage for Show #2 and I am 6'-1" and had a hard time looking at the E Stage. The main stage is a little higher than the E Stage so if you stand down there you probably would have a good view. Unless you want to be real close to one of the stages-you should be able to walk between the two stages for better views. I was in the balcony for Show #1 and I got to my seat around 7:30 and there was plenty of room on the floor for either stage. Band does not go on until 8:15 or so.

Edited by JohnC0310

You are correct on the stage view. I was on the floor at the main stage for Show #2 and I am 6'-1" and had a hard time looking at the E Stage. The main stage is a little higher than the E Stage so if you stand down there you probably would have a good view. Unless you want to be real close to one of the stages-you should be able to walk between the two stages for better views. I was in the balcony for Show #1 and I got to my seat around 7:30 and there was plenty of room on the floor for either stage. Band does not go on until 8:15 or so.

Thank you John. How long do they play? My wife is pregnant, so just trying to plan on how long she will be standing. Might even go in later if we can get in at 7:30 or so and still be ok. Thanks again.

Thank you John. How long do they play? My wife is pregnant, so just trying to plan on how long she will be standing. Might even go in later if we can get in at 7:30 or so and still be ok. Thanks again.

They play until ~11.  You'll be totally fine if you get in at 7:30.

Show #1 and 2 they played until 11PM or so. I think last night was a tad earlier. Bear in mind that in order to reach the GA section you will have to walk up to the Loge level which is approximately 5-6 flights of stairs. And it is hot and muggy in Boston today so keep that in mind.

Yeah I haven't heard of anyone getting their ID checked, just credit card. Bummer for your friend and how nice for you!

Thanks for the responses. I actually called the Garden that morning and they said just bring the Credit Card and a copy of my friends's ID with a note saying I could use the tickets. They were very nice. I just walked up and swiped the card and never showed anything else!

They didn't check anything. They just swiped the card without looking at it. Didn't have us empty our pockets. Security said as far as cameras, "If it fits in your pocket, we don't care.".  Loved it! Only GA for me from now on. :D

Sign in to follow this