Sign in to follow this  
ALenaghan

Looking for Ticket for 11 July

Hey all,

I'm looking to complete my set! I've got tickets for every night in Boston except for 11 July. I'm looking for someone who's got a spare! I'd prefer a spare GA ticket, I'd be willing to meet you at the venue at any time to line-up/and or get wristbands. I'm open to different areas of the arena as well. I'd also be willing to trade for my extra balcony ticket on the 14th (PM me for details, this option might disappear), and pay the cost differential if needed.

PM me if you've got an extra ticket and are looking to sell! Can't wait for the 10th!

Cheers!

Hey all,

I'm looking to complete my set! I've got tickets for every night in Boston except for 11 July. I'm looking for someone who's got a spare! I'd prefer a spare GA ticket, I'd be willing to meet you at the venue at any time to line-up/and or get wristbands. I'm open to different areas of the arena as well. I'd also be willing to trade for my extra balcony ticket on the 14th (PM me for details, this option might disappear), and pay the cost differential if needed.

PM me if you've got an extra ticket and are looking to sell! Can't wait for the 10th!

Cheers!

There are some tickets for the 7/11 show available on Tickemaster now - no GA, but I just pulled up a lower level LOGE seat right by the stage.

Hey all,

Cheers!

There are some tickets for the 7/11 show available on Tickemaster now - no GA, but I just pulled up a lower level LOGE seat right by the stage.

Unfortunately, those LOGE seats are prohibitively expensive, the only way I could consider one of those tickets is if I sell/trade my extra balcony ticket for the 14th to contribute to the cost of it. If no one has one they need trade or sell, I'll keep my fingers crossed for some late released GAs.

Bumping this up to see if anything's changed for anyone. Looking for a July 11th ticket. GA first preference, then seats. I can probably only do a balcony seat, unless you would want a balcony seat for the 14th to contribute to the cost of the ticket. I'd meet you any time on the Saturday for GA!! 

I have two GA tickets, and since my usual U2 concert companion had to bow out for 7/11, one or both are available for sale at face value.

I am disabled, so if you go want one ticket, you'd be what venues call my "mobility companion." That pretty much boils down to camping out with me for the front, communicating with any fan-run early GA line for able-bodied people if the venue sets up a different line for those who need disabled-access to the floor, and telling security if someone tries to shove or kick me and/or my cane and other equipment thinking that they can then take my place (believe it or not, this happened twice on the 360 Tour).

If I can't find a reliable "mobility companion," I'll be selling both GA tickets as a set for face value. I live in Boston, so it's not a problem for me to meet the buyer of the pair and get you in.

I have two GA tickets, and since my usual U2 concert companion had to bow out for 7/11, one or both are available for sale at face value.

I am disabled, so if you go want one ticket, you'd be what venues call my "mobility companion." That pretty much boils down to camping out with me for the front, communicating with any fan-run early GA line for able-bodied people if the venue sets up a different line for those who need disabled-access to the floor, and telling security if someone tries to shove or kick me and/or my cane and other equipment thinking that they can then take my place (believe it or not, this happened twice on the 360 Tour).

If I can't find a reliable "mobility companion," I'll be selling both GA tickets as a set for face value. I live in Boston, so it's not a problem for me to meet the buyer of the pair and get you in.

I do only need one ticket. I'm quite a small person though, and don't know if I'd be considered a good mobility companion. I'm so sorry you didn't have a good experience on the 360 tour! I want you to be able to go to the show! If you don't get an offer from someone who thinks they might be a perfect mobility companion, please contact me again, and I'll let you know whether or not I still need a ticket, and I would do my best to aid you. It looks like quite a few people are looking so hopefully it can work out for everyone. Feel free to take this to PM if there are more specifics you'd want to discuss as well if need be.

I have 1 balcony row 2 aisle 314 over second stage for face.

122.20 is what I paid. A hard ticket. My friend also has 1 sec 303 bal row 8 same price. [MOD EDIT: No email. please use PMs. thanks]

I have two extra tickets together. Just looking to get back what I paid, $84 each. SEC 327 Row 15. Can meet outside the Garden (I'm going as well).

Still hoping for a GA drop tomorrow morning like they did for #1 today. chaos, if you still haven't sold your tickets by tomorrow, be in touch if you're willing to sell 1.

If you dont' get a GA, I have one ticket and I can't make it: I'll take best offer whatever that is no matter if it's a lot lower than face value.  Here's the details: 

1 ticket Club 107 Row E for 7/11 Boston.   Great view of the i stage and whole show (I had similar seats in Chicago.)  We just want someone to use the ticket, don't mind taking a loss, so make an offer, any offer:  PM me 

If 1 ticket is an absolute dealbreaker, make an offer for 2, because I might be able to get one of my friends to sell there's two but they would want face value.. Mine I'll give up for whatever the best offer is.  

Sign in to follow this