Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Looking for 1 GA for both 6/28 and 6/29

My wife decided to come with me--so we need GA tix for her! 

for sale, i have 2 tickets for 6/28 and one for 6/29 all in GA. If you have a novel way of getting these from me let me know, I am not in chicago and if we can't sell then we just lose our money i guess?

for sale, i have 2 tickets for 6/28 and one for 6/29 all in GA. If you have a novel way of getting these from me let me know, I am not in chicago and if we can't sell then we just lose our money i guess?

Bummer...this has been a problem situation ever since they announced the "credit card entry" thing for GA and RZ.  Unfortunately, as far as I know, there's no way to do it without the original purchaser being present.  Thanks for answering, though.

I should make clear (regarding the GA I'm looking for) that if somebody just has 1 for either date I'll take that (i.e., the seller need not have them for both shows).

Update--turns out I'm ill and can't go at all.  Bummer.  So I don't need any extra GA tix after all.  Hope everybody enjoys the show--I did see Chicago 1 & 2, and they were great--really hitting their stride.

Sign in to follow this