Sign in to follow this  
ALenaghan

Event Reminder E-mail Missing (July 10th)

Hey all,

Over the past 2 days, I got event reminder e-mails from Ticketmaster (as usual) for the shows on the 14th & 15th. I realized that I never got a reminder for the 10th. I have GA tickets for this night, and raced to TM to check my account. The tickets are still there thankfully, but I was wondering whether any of you did or did not receive a reminder e-mail from TM for the 10th. Also, I remember for past shows getting an e-mail from the venue about GA policy (both the Garden and Gillette have done this), and that hasn't come as well. Have other GAers been getting reminders or missing out? One more reason to fear this new CC entry system....

I'm going to all four but have only received the notification for the 15th. I'm not too concerned about it.

I've got only the 10th and 11st tickets, no reminder arrived but i'm not anxious about the cc entry, some friends of mine did it in LA and went well..

I am going to all 4 shows, have only received email reminders about three of them.  But I have my tickets! So I'm not worried.  

lauretta - did you receive hard copy tickets?
i thought this was paperless. i was not planning on presenting anything other than a credit card at the garden GA line.

I'm praying all goes well for my entry on the 14th as well. I've had a nightmare with the credit card that I purchased the tickets for the 14th with. I was randomly reissued a new credit card with a different number and I had to jump through a 1,000 hoops to get it straightened out so I could use the correct card at entry. I called TM yesterday and they said it's all straigtened out, but I'm still nervous. I haven't received any email reminders yet . . .Oh no! something else to be concerned about. I also really want to know about the GA process for the Garden and haven't recieved anything about it either.

lauretta - did you receive hard copy tickets?

i thought this was paperless. i was not planning on presenting anything other than a credit card at the garden GA line.

I have paperless, with cc entry, same as you, and it's correct, just cc to present ;)

Sign in to follow this