Sign in to follow this  
dragonfaerie_mychezney

GA Line for Toronto

I think I already started seeing people linning up :S

Despite the fact there is an Imagine Dragon show there tomorrow.

Imagine Dragons is also doing GA, maybe that's the line you saw?

Also curious to know what gate the line will start at on Monday.  I was hoping there would be an email or post from ACC or Live Nation.

Yes it seemed more obvious when I came back there later in the day and saw imagine dragons t shirts everywhere. GA line is normally starts at Gate 2A. Ideally you can enter for the floor at any gate but I think this one will open first. Line up starts now!

I haven't seen anything about the type of line.  I plan to get in line in the afternoon and just stay.  Packing snacks and maybe a paperback to pass the time.

Typically we have a few people with sharpie markers and we write numbers on our hands or arms so that we can all take turns running to the loo or for coffee/food. 

Looks like Pete242 is correct.  According to Twitter the line has started at gate 2.  About 8 hrs ago there were 65 people in line.

As big a fan as I am here, I think for this tour it is kinda sad that people are still lining up practically a day in advance. This tour is structured in such a way that being anywhere in the venue with the exception of the ends of the arena are a good seat. The band looks to have gone to extrodinary measures to consistently try and make the shows as close to us as possible.

I got in line yesterday around 1:45.  At Gate 2 at the ACC there is long fence running down the middle of the sidewalk one line for the north and one for the south sides. North side was closest to Bay Street.  To me the line seemed relaxed. At 4pm ACC staff came out and swiped your credit card (they want ID so have it ready) and put on your wrist band.  At this point the whole numbering thing seemed redundant as people either left or turned around and got back in line.  We were let in between 5:45 and 6pm.   It was a little slow as they only let so many people down the stairs at a time.

I got a rail spot a few feet down from the e stage.  I was hoping to get rail as I've never done it and wanted to try.  I do agree with posters who say that GA is better viewed from further back.  I'm going back tonight with a friend and have seats in section 104.  I'm looking forward to being able to see the full show and screen. 

Sign in to follow this