Sign in to follow this  
AmandaZ

Section 420 New York - good or bad seats?

Hi All,

I don't post on this forum very much but I have a question that I cannot, for the life of me, answer by means of using the internet and a seating chart.  I purchased tickets for the show in New York at Madison Square Garden on 7/27.  My seats are located in Section 420, Row 7.  The physical ticket has "REAR STAGE" branded on it.  My question is, if anyone has already seen the show, can you possibly give me a good idea as to whether or not these are okay seats or did I just waste money on nosebleed seats that won't allow me to see much?  I know that there has been some discussion about how certain seats are pretty bad because you can't really see the screens or the band from certain angles.  I know that the seats that I have won't be amazing, but I want to know what to expect before I go in there and am completely disappointed.  I really appreciate the input!

Also, if I happened to post this in the wrong area (I'm not very message board savvy), I apologize.  Thank you again!

I have Rangers hockey tickets in 419 Row 7, closest to 420.  They're the last row of the section and you have the 300 level seats on the bridge above you.  Probably not the best seat in the house, but they wouldn't be selling them if they were completely terrible.  I think you'll be able to see the middle screens because you're not directly behind the stage though.

Thank you!  I figured as much - not the greatest seats but still not awful.  I'm just glad to be going and sharing in the experience but now I know what I'll be in for as far as viewing the screens.  Thanks again!

Sign in to follow this